Stopping my Assistant Manager from making changes

Yes, well... I didn't notice that I had to select a tactic, so I played my first match (a friendly, fortunately) and we switched from 4231 to 41212 as soon as the scoreline changed. 

Also I notice that you can't choose it on the pre-match screen, you have to go into tactics before starting the match and choose it there. That's having three tactics set up, the third having become my default. 

Aaaand, my AM made substitutions. 

18 hours ago, talino7 said:

I was able to change it 

How did you do that? Which Responsibilities group?

10 hours ago, talino7 said:

Try "Match"

The only thing there is 'Handles Touchline Instructions". Now you could construe that as including making substitutions, but to me it is just for issuing shouts. With it delegated, and no match plan in place, my AM never makes substitutions, merely recommends them (way too late, and not tactically astute).

9 hours ago, du Garbandier said:

The only thing there is 'Handles Touchline Instructions". Now you could construe that as including making substitutions, but to me it is just for issuing shouts. With it delegated, and no match plan in place, my AM never makes substitutions, merely recommends them (way too late, and not tactically astute).

I found that he doesn't make subs when I delegate the duty to myself.