FM22 Animations freeze then the game crashes

This has just randomly started happening to me, the game's animations will suddenly freeze and the players are moving , just without any animations. Then, I hear an error message and the game will freeze. It was fine yesterday, but today its randomly started happening and I dont know why? Havent installed anything different than yesterday too.

Here are the instructions for how to handle crashes. It's mostly what @fc.cadoniwrote, but a bit more elaborated. Have a look if you need it.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409234165521-I-ve-encountered-a-crash-dump-quit-unexpectedly-message-whilst-processing-or-clicking-something-in-the-game#text

On 21/09/2022 at 00:15, fc.cadoni said:

1. Delete Sports Interactive folder from %appdata% location.
2. Delete Sports Interactive folder from Documents (copy your save file to desktop before deleting).
3. Verify Files on Steam.
4. Disable Anti-Virus.
5. Update Windows & GPU Drivers.
6. Open a ticket support.

I'll try . This game has been annoying for me for the past week, with the crashing and random things like my facepack just dissapearing , the game has had 0 issues since I bought it at launch, so strange why everything suddenly stops working now.

3 minutes ago, kieron666x said:

I'll try . This game has been annoying for me for the past week, with the crashing and random things like my facepack just dissapearing , the game has had 0 issues since I bought it at launch, so strange why everything suddenly stops working now.

With this further information, I would suggest removing all third party graphics and run the game to see if that helps.