The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

1 minute ago, c0nn0r said:

They changed the EULA last year from v2 to v1 a few hours before the beta released here is a post showing what it looked like. It wont drop today maybe last year was just a coincidence 

image.gif.5d7d9e4115cf179bcc67f82ba58c399b.gif
also

page

image.gif.8b1a0a90f6dfa37bb296709b46c524b6.gif

Edited by gunner86

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

Vegans Sausage Rolls at Greggs are better than the meat versions.

There's been an alarming shortage of Greggs discussion in the thread this year.

I mentioned them in the OP… it went downhill from there. That was always a @bigmattb28 thing and he’s still not here yet

1 minute ago, kiingallen said:

When did we get it last year? I forgot? 20th?

I hope you’re right but there was alot of build up to that, so far we’ve not had much. I think it’s looking more like the 25th. We’ve not even had sight of Neil Brock yet

1 minute ago, Davey1289 said:

I hope you’re right but there was alot of build up to that, so far we’ve not had much. I think it’s looking more like the 25th. We’ve not even had sight of Neil Brock yet

That’s because we have to summon him…

@Neil Brock give us a wave

he’s a good egg. Watch

Edited by gunner86

2 hours ago, gunner86 said:

It’s officially “around 2 weeks before” so any day now. Think the earliest was actually 3 weeks before full release. Only once it was bang on 2 weeks early and that was considered late by everyone :lol:

It doesn't come out until November the 8th, the full game. So 2 weeks is next Monday

Okay, I would like to open up a Beta Investigation Unit. Here are my thoughts of an initial plan of action but desperately need your assistance. Your input is my output ;-)

* 24 hr Brock watch: Lets get everything reported on what we know about the Brockmeister & his movements

* Jacobsons ladder: What's he saying / insinuating over various platforms. Lets get this chap singing like a canary

* SteamDB changes: Details of all changes. When was the same change made last year? Does that give us an indication of when the Beta drops

* Alpha Testers: Updates on all the usual suspects e.g. Work The Space, Zealand, Lollujo, DoctorBenjy etc

We need our top people on this, along with each of us adding any other possible information / evidence.

Clear your diaries people. Tell your families that your working on a special assignment that we hope to have cleared up within 72 hours ;-)

3 minutes ago, Peter G said:

It doesn't come out until November the 8th, the full game. So 2 weeks is next Monday

But 3 is around 2. And 3 weeks is today. So while unlikely, it remains possible. I still reckon Thursday. And until it’s not Thursday, we wait.

4 minutes ago, George Cassidy said:

Okay, I would like to open up a Beta Investigation Unit. Here are my thoughts of an initial plan of action but desperately need your assistance. Your input is my output ;-)

* 24 hr Brock watch: Lets get everything reported on what we know about the Brockmeister & his movements

* Jacobsons ladder: What's he saying / insinuating over various platforms. Lets get this chap singing like a canary

* SteamDB changes: Details of all changes. When was the same change made last year? Does that give us an indication of when the Beta drops

* Alpha Testers: Updates on all the usual suspects e.g. Work The Space, Zealand, Lollujo, DoctorBenjy etc

We need our top people on this, along with each of us adding any other possible information / evidence.

Clear your diaries people. Tell your families that your working on a special assignment that we hope to have cleared up within 72 hours ;-)

On it 🕵️♂️

image.jpeg.06925ede26131e635beefc7f68d89d94.jpeg

7 minutos atrás, George Cassidy disse:

eminem-b-rabbit.gif