The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Lads and Lasses. It must be Beta day, I dreamt last night that Gabriel Martinelli was my Babysitter and when we came back from dinner, Klopp was in my gaff trying to poach him for under his value but with a "Lucrative" Sell on Fee of £9 and both my Daughters were in the Academy.

Lord help me.

Celebrate Come On GIF by Liverpool FC

Edited by KillYourIdols

5 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

“You need to start performing at a higher level if you want to stay in the team”

*looks at my 5.6 rating*

"I don't know what you mean. I think I performed well. What else do you want?"

14 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Morning Lads and Lasses. It must be Beta day, I dreamt last night that Gabriel Martinelli was my Babysitter and when we came back from dinner, Klopp was in my gaff trying to poach him for under his value but with a "Lucrative" Sell on Fee of £9 and both my Daughters were in the Academy.

Lord help me.

Celebrate Come On GIF by Liverpool FC

That’s nothing…. I had a dream last night that I was Tom Bradshaw, and was so annoyed Miles didn’t release the beta before my game against Watford, that I took my anger onto the pitch and scored a hat-trick…. Wait a minute 🤔

Piece of info: Clayts mentioned in his alpha video that he could not show any Champions League footage/draws etc. because SI had spotted a bug. I assume they spotted it before the videos were made and naturally well before the embargo was lifted, but do keep in mind that there could be a bigger window between videos and beta release due to this

4 minutes ago, FelixForte said:

Piece of info: Clayts mentioned in his alpha video that he could not show any Champions League footage/draws etc. because SI had spotted a bug. I assume they spotted it before the videos were made and naturally well before the embargo was lifted, but do keep in mind that there could be a bigger window between videos and beta release due to this

Tbh, I am sure the version those creators get, even though its Alpha, is an old Alpha.  I'd imagine that bug has been fixed, and was fixed before they lifted the video embargo

5 minutes ago, luka_zg said:

Downloaded faces, kits and logos megapacks. 

Would real name fix for 22 work with 23? That's the only missing piece.

Unlikely but a new one will release like within the hour probably. Generally I start a game without attribute masking just to see some of the players and snoop around a little and then when ready to start my actual save the fix is already there.

3 minutes ago, FelixForte said:

There is only one sensible thing left to do here: Throw lots of money at Mr. Čeferin to immediately change the rules in accordance to the bug.

10 minutes ago, luka_zg said:

Downloaded faces, kits and logos megapacks. 

Would real name fix for 22 work with 23? That's the only missing piece.

I would assume the real name fix for some things would be the same process as last year.

The only real name fix I can think of needing to do is the Brazilian team names, as the UEFA competitions are now licensed and Juventus are no longer a striped horse - oh, and Man UFC.

1 minute ago, SMV90 said:

I would assume the real name fix for some things would be the same process as last year.

The only real name fix I can think of needing to do is the Brazilian team names, as the UEFA competitions are now licensed and Juventus are no longer a striped horse - oh, and Man UFC.

We still need to delete the file to enable German national team?

3 minutes ago, 9craiggibson said:

We still need to delete the file to enable German national team?

Good point, brother.

2 minutes ago, FelixForte said:

Are there already FM23 face and logo packs?

I'm just gonna transfer over my old logo pack, tbh. Don't see the need to download a whole new pack.

6 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

****, my first save is always going to be ManUtd...Will I be able to correct the name if I start the save with the wrong name or I need to apply the fix before starting the save? In which case I'll have to wait for the fix...

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
And by now, you should've somehow realised what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

And backbeat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before, but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my beta save

I said maybe (I said maybe)
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my beta save

image.png.0f67c47b03daef77974cc629852e836f.png

29 minutes ago, FelixForte said:

He also said in yesterdays release that we might be playing the beta by the time his video is released. So we're due it pretty soon I'd say.