Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, snowofman said:

But to answer your queston

there are a few ways to do this.

1) build it yourself

2) borrow it from a skin where it already is

the file is "match/match preview lineups panel.xml"

Thank you @snowofman that file related to the branded Preview Lineups ... I can't find which on is the one for the generic preview lineups

Hi!

I am trying to fit some containers in my competition panel and the fixture bit doesnt fit with the full team names.

Would anyone know the code to show the 3 letter abbreviation name of the team instead of full name?

<widget id="hnam" class="team_button"

this is currently the code in competition fixtures detailed panel.

Untitled.png

21 minutes ago, nicholas.shen said:

Thanks for it. But it doesn't look like same as the fm23 base skin.

Here is how it looks like in the game and I want to extend the player stats list to show 5 persons.

default.thumb.jpg.1eecbbf0bcc3d66afba15c8a45b09f44.jpg

it is exactly like the base skin, ofc beside the background picture.

43 minutes ago, statomatic7 said:

You'll need to edit this panel to how you want.

Sorry, I mean that screenshot was taken from the base skin which is different from your xml file.

Here is the comparison.

By loading your xml file (There is no other file in my competition folder), the player stats & team stats is empty.

base.thumb.jpg.88200041a577364fd038c58003c00b6f.jpg

FM23 base skin

1 minute ago, nicholas.shen said:

Sorry, I mean that screenshot was taken from the base skin which is different from your xml file.

Here is the comparison.

By loading your xml file (There is no other file in my competition folder), the player stats & team stats is empty.

base.thumb.jpg.88200041a577364fd038c58003c00b6f.jpg

FM23 base skin

try this, you can add to it as you like

competition overview panel.xml

Tell me how do you increase the darkness of the sidebar so that the font on it is more legible? Or change the background slightly so that you can see the stripes. I went to notepad along the way and changed the values, but it turns out to be completely transparent or average

image.thumb.png.536e1f7cb6eb1f3ae5c9874ee780a312.png

14 minutes ago, niccolobattagli said:
Hi guys, I wanted to know if it is possible to add the hidden attributes CA and PA and asking price to the Dark Polish skin and if so what are the steps in detail. Thank you all

Have you tried asking the creator if he would be able to help?

it would be a good place to start.

4 minutes ago, niccolobattagli said:

Editor in game purchased, now how can i add this panel. Thanks you so much

<!-- CA -->
				<container>
					<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="20,30" offset="0" gap="0"/>
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- label -->
					<widget class="label" font="semibold" size="9" colour="faded text" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="293291" type="use" value="PCAB"/>
						<translation id="hint" translation_id="310135" type="use" value="Current Ability[COMMENT: contract offer screen - comments table]" />
					</widget>					

<!-- value -->
					<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" size="12" alignment="centre_x,top" font="text" colour="text">
						<record id="object_property">
							<integer id="get_property" value="PCAB" />
						</record>
					</widget>					

</container>
<!-- PA -->
				<container>
					<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="20,30" offset="0" gap="0"/>
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- label -->
					<widget class="label" font="semibold" size="9" colour="faded text" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="293292" type="use" value="PPAB"/>
						<translation id="hint" translation_id="310136" type="use" value="Potential Ability[COMMENT: contract offer screen - comments table]" />
					</widget>

<!-- value -->
					<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" size="12" alignment="centre_x,top" font="text" colour="text">						
							<integer id="get_property" value="PPAB" />
						</record>
					</widget>

</container>
<!-- Asking price -->
				<container>
					<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="10,30" offset="0" gap="2"/>

<widget class="label" row="0" column="0" font="semibold" alignment="centre_x,top, can_scale" size="8" colour="faded text" auto_size="vertical">
					  <record id="object_property" name="true" get_property="Pnar"/>
					</widget>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="Pnar" size="10" font="semibold" alignment="bottom,centre_y, can_scale" auto_size="vertical" colour="text"  >
						<translation id="hint"  type="use" value="Pnar" />
							<integer id="get_property" value="Pnar" />
						</record>
					</widget>

</container>

i've added all 3 code containers, they would go on the player profil where you have made room for them.

Hope you get it to work.

I have a question.

How do we edit the Championsleague and other european comp. scoreboard panels?

Where do I have to edit the match score  area panel?

My aim is to display the full team names. I just want to lenghten the scoreboard for CL, EL and ECL

2 hours ago, mertocenk said:

I have a question.

How do we edit the Championsleague and other european comp. scoreboard panels?

Where do I have to edit the match score  area panel?

My aim is to display the full team names. I just want to lenghten the scoreboard for CL, EL and ECL

extract panels.fmf, they're in match/comps/eur 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys.

Hope you all do well. I could need some help and I would really appreciate it.

What was going wrong here? Or what do I need to do to fix this? Big thanks in advance. Best regards. 

4fc801945-player-overview.jpg

Edited by JumanoPrince

On 27/11/2022 at 12:53, andrea.stupino said:

How can I just add stadiums and cities pics in the clubs pages in fm23 base skin? Thanks in advance 

Did you ever figure it out? This is what I want to do too. I remember I did it years ago and it was pretty easy but I've just forgotten what I did :lol:

Hello, can someone maybe help me make the players' picture bigger and place it underneath (as shown on the 1st picture). There was a panel like this in FM20, but obviously that panel doesn't work properly on FM23. It displays the wrong value (always 0), the coach summary stars are doubled and the font color of the information is the color of the club(which isn't that big of a problem but if possible I'd like the color to always be white). However it does show you how it should look like. I will also send the panel from FM20 if it maybe helps. Any help would be appreciated!

without panel.png

with fm20 panel.png

player comparison.xml player overview panel.xml player personal details panel.xml player profile personal details.xml player profile.xml

On 31/12/2022 at 17:23, Alserin said:

Hi,

i have an issue with kits for Leeds, i have downloaded the Kits pack from fm-base. 

All other clubs works but for Leeds it doesn’t work. 

How can I fix so Leeds also have real kit? 
Thank you!

Why are you asking here? this isn't the kits thread, if you are having a problem with kits FROM (fm-base) then ask there where you downloaded it. 

On 07/01/2023 at 12:33, Mark8213 said:

Hi does anyone know how to move the background selector button mine is below the team selection button (AS IN PIC) I would like to move it above next to the world icon if possible thanks 1342044587_Screenshot(16).png.6dd8ea67f70a6a5ccc9cd39c7f987fbc.png

i believe this is sorted now...