The game is too easy again...

15 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Not sure stamping your feet until you get you own way is the way forward here, but you do you. People have tried to help you make the game harder for yourself, but you're not interested, so I'm out. 

Dude, When you got to a restaurant you are not expected to bring your own salt.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Ferocious289 said:

well that isn;t fm23 is it! So maybe you want to complain about FM21 being too easy.  We're talking about the current literation and you're here behaving like some kind of maths genius freak because you won the title with Liverpool who everyone knows are coded to be OP on the game. i can use default tactics, no transfers no staff upgrade and win the league with Liverpool on fm23 no problem, but I would be ashamed to come on here and shout out about easy the game is why crowing about how too good I am at the game because I won the league and CL with Liverpool.

I've put two-and-two together that a) the last 5-10 iterations of the game have all been too easy and b) lots of people that have played the demo are saying this version is too easy to conclude that this version is the same as previous ones. Would love to be proved wrong.

I feel like you're actually agreeing with me here that you know you can over-perform with Liverpool (or any team) in the game.

Will you answer my questions:

- do you not find the game too easy (far too many promotions for lower-league teams, for example)?

- do you believe some people do find it really easy (and don't use cheats, downloaded tactics)?

- do you believe, in general, when a product isn't fit-for-purpose for certain users, those users should not go back to the manufacturer and want to discuss changes to the product?

- do you think that once a player reaches competence on the game, they should never be able to play with the top 4-6 teams in each league?

I'm genunely curious as to what it is that won't let you ignore something that wouldn't affect you. 

1 minute ago, SergeiG said:

Dude, When you got to a restaurant you are not expected to bring your own salt.

Bringing your own salt wouldn't even be the suggested solution on here, it would be don't eat in a restuarant, eat in a graveyard. And close your eyes. And don't use your hands. Or your mouth.

4 minutes ago, dannysheard said:

Bringing your own salt wouldn't even be the suggested solution on here, it would be don't eat in a restuarant, eat in a graveyard. And close your eyes. And don't use your hands. Or your mouth.

Imagine if Coca-Cola made a disgusting drink and expect the consumers to add some vanilla extract and sugar to it to make it better. I would lose my mind.

1 minute ago, SergeiG said:

Imagine if Coca-Cola made a disgusting drink and expect the consumers to add some vanilla extract and sugar to it to make it better. I would lose my mind.

Or if some people said, can you make a separate low-calorie version for some of us, please. And then people jumped in and said, "don't you dare make a low-calorie version, I like the full-fat one".

You would then be expected to prove you prefer the low-calorie version and detail exactly how it would be made.

• Administrators

Since the thread is just going on endlessly about food and drink now, I think its time to draw a line under it and close the thread. 

• Lucas locked this topic