Norwegian 4th Tier

Quick question, when loading up the game, the 4th tier is shown as a league to be added but you can’t pick a team when you move onto the Choose A Team page.

I managed to use this league back on FM21, but struggling to remember how to now. 

The 4th tier is set to "view only" due to it mostly being in the game as a reserve division. When the full game is released and the editor is available then someone can change it to be playable. I plan on doing so myself as well as creating the divisions down into the obscurity of Norwegian amateur football. I did it for FM22, and will try again for FM23 if I have time.

19 hours ago, XaW said:

The 4th tier is set to "view only" due to it mostly being in the game as a reserve division. When the full game is released and the editor is available then someone can change it to be playable. I plan on doing so myself as well as creating the divisions down into the obscurity of Norwegian amateur football. I did it for FM22, and will try again for FM23 if I have time.

the news i wanted to hear. your db last edition was top drawer!

25 minutes ago, vara said:

the news i wanted to hear. your db last edition was top drawer!

Thanks! I hope I have time this year, so I'll probably do them tier by tier and release as I go. Can't make any promises though!