Does anyone else save their game to the cloud but takes a few minutes to sync?

5 minutes ago, thefmveteran86 said:

It does for me when I'm on peak time so it should sync quicker right? I don't have to put the save onto google drive then download it that way 

The way it works (I think) is that FM saves it locally until you close FM, and then does the upload to the cloud. Your Internet speed will determine how quickly it happens, plus the business of the servers.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Walds said:

The way it works (I think) is that FM saves it locally until you close FM, and then does the upload to the cloud. Your Internet speed will determine how quickly it happens, plus the business of the servers.

So you upload it locally then it automatically to cloud I thought you choose where to save it?

1 minute ago, thefmveteran86 said:

So you upload it locally then it automatically to cloud I thought you choose where to save it?

You choose to save it in the cloud, however what FM does is save it temporarily on your hard drive until you close FM and it syncs up at the end . This is the most efficient way, as if you're on weekly saves it would be constantly uploading the latest version in the background. If you're on rolling saves, where you have the save file, plus (v02) and (v03) files, it has 3 files to upload at the end.

It also prevents you from losing your save file if your Internet connection fails while you're playing FM.