Portuguese Second League numbers assignment *** VERY FRUSTRATING ***

I'm playing in Portuguese Second League.

For a second year in a row, I am not asked to assign squad numbers.

Instead, the players, old and new, appear with their new number.

I checked my inbox to see if I was asked to do it while I was on holiday, but I could only see till July the 1st.

I find it extremely frustrating, as for me, this is a quadramajor part of the pre-season.

I don't fancy a team with numbers like 78 or 99!

I'm suspecting that there is a setting in staff responsibilities??? :mad:

I am dyslexic and I'm struggling to edit staff responsibilities, any suggestions?

Edited by SpartanUTD

• SpartanUTD changed the title to Portuguese Second League numbers assignment *** VERY FRUSTRATING ***

Not all leagues have squad numbers set, not sure what the basis for it is, but that's how it is. Based on FM22 (since the editor for FM23 isn't available yet), it seems like the 2nd tier in Portugal don't use squad numbers.

image.png.a52ad7d31b2ae9a2f816913183c04663.png

5 hours ago, XaW said:

Not all leagues have squad numbers set, not sure what the basis for it is, but that's how it is. Based on FM22 (since the editor for FM23 isn't available yet), it seems like the 2nd tier in Portugal don't use squad numbers.

image.png.a52ad7d31b2ae9a2f816913183c04663.png

So why do the new transfers get a number assigned automatically when they arrive in the club?

This is what I don't get.

1 hour ago, tozequio said:

It should be a bug then, Portuguese second league uses the same squad numbers throughout the season.

I thought it might be, because I've never seen anything like that before in any league, in any other version of FM.