Editor file destination missing

PureCAZZA

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\

Hello i've recently downloaded FM23 and for some reason I'm unable to locate the FM 23 file that should be located within the steamapps and common files (as seen above).

Any help?

8 minutes ago, PureCAZZA said:

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\

Hello i've recently downloaded FM23 and for some reason I'm unable to locate the FM 23 file that should be located within the steamapps and common files (as seen above).

Any help?

I've got those folders. Does it depend on where you bought it from? Since the full game is imminent, maybe just wait a day and see if the full download produces it.

1 hour ago, PureCAZZA said:

Any help?

Do you have installed Steam to that location? It will follow the Steam installed path.