Ineffective wing play

I've been trying for some time to set up a game that gives me satisfaction in attack using the wings. Unfortunately for now to no avail, given that the game is very ineffective.

What annoys me is the outside attacker who rarely does what he's supposed to do. When he starts in the space on a relaunch, he punctually gets lost in useless touches of the ball, he doesn't aim for the goal, and when he could possibly serve as a solo striker in the area, he passes the ball.
Surely they will be problems related to tactics and settings, but so far I have never seen a cross made when it should have been. Either they arrive in vain at the end of the field to be closed by the defender, or they shoot random crosses from the trocar, often not even reaching the area.

I like the game itself, but I'm seeing too many equal actions, even in the face of different tactics, to get to the goal. Always long balls with an attacker starting alone. Very few goals with maneuvered actions in the area, almost zero with cross goals.

I haven't seen this myself, and I use a tactic that is quite heavy on the wings. Most of my goals come from crosses since I have comparably quick wingers and a big strong striker with some movement. I am playing lower league, so it's not like I have excellent players, but I do try to use the strengths. This is the stats so far this season:

j75GMoI.png

This is the setup I use:

S6u37FJ.png

For more detailed tactical discussions, please create a thread in the tactics forum with a screenshot of your tactic, and some on there might give you some advise to see more of the play you are looking for.

56 minuti fa, XaW ha scritto:

I haven't seen this myself, and I use a tactic that is quite heavy on the wings. Most of my goals come from crosses since I have comparably quick wingers and a big strong striker with some movement. I am playing lower league, so it's not like I have excellent players, but I do try to use the strengths. This is the stats so far this season:

j75GMoI.png

This is the setup I use:

S6u37FJ.png

For more detailed tactical discussions, please create a thread in the tactics forum with a screenshot of your tactic, and some on there might give you some advise to see more of the play you are looking for.

Where i can found the first statistic?

Just now, Seyen said:

Where i can found the first statistic?

Data Hub -> Team -> Analyst Report. There click on "Scoring". Then you can select "Assists" in the top right.