Match 4: USA vs Cymru 7pm GMT Kick off on ITV at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium

Confused Clarity

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Well, he scored all 3 of their goals in the playoff. He deserves a send off, it's not like they have anyone better.

I’d say James/Moore/Johnson better front three, with Bale then off the bench for final 30 if level/chasing.

Just now, Confused Clarity said:

Hartson has been ridiculously biased today and I'm not really a fan of his commentary at the best of times, but it's nowhere near as bad as some commentaries I've had to suffer for England matches over the years.

Andy Townsend the absolute worst for biased commentary. Not even just England either, man would scream GET IN whether Chelsea, United or Liverpool scored in a CL tie. 

2 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

Hartson has been ridiculously biased today and I'm not really a fan of his commentary at the best of times, but it's nowhere near as bad as some commentaries I've had to suffer for England matches over the years.

didn't think they showed England games on s4c

2 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

Much of a muchness. 

I don't know about anyone else but biased commentary annoys me even when it's favour of who I want to win.

BT sport are just as bad when British teams play in Europe.

1 minute ago, ginnybob said:

We really are lacking in co commentators who aren't terrible. 

"Oh thank god, Dublin isn't on. Who is it today? ****ing Jenas! At least ITV might offer something differe...and it's Hartson".

Need Ally McCoist for all of them. Don't worry about actually being there, just stick him in a room with it on and let him commentate.