Board reprimand for talking to press

I've twice been reprimanded in recent weeks for talking to the press.

First time, a journalist wanted to ask me a question and I replied. Second time, it was after a press conference for talking about transfer policy, while answering a question about a player signing a new contract.

Both times, the board have said they warned me not to speak about these things beforehand, but I don't recall any such instructions.

Where do I find this out?

Before the press conference starts you get a list of things the board want you to answer and not. I'm in the off season in my save, but I'll see if I remember to take a screenshot for my next one.

yea, it's a box and the part where they usually write " you're highly encouraged to talk about this topic" is in a different color, too. Basically, it's the screen in your inbox which leads to the press conference..

1.png.cab618a299618cf622d7605ebeffe314.png

7 minutes ago, SC00P0NE said:

yea, it's a box and the part where they usually write " you're highly encouraged to talk about this topic" is in a different color, too. Basically, it's the screen in your inbox which leads to the press conference..

Yeah, that was the one I meant. Thanks for the screenshot, still a ways off until the new season for me! :D