Arsene Wenger suggests German team went out in part due to loss of focus due to political demonstrations

PaulHartman71

Yikes, pushing the Infantino FIFA line when England took the knee before the game and have been very outspoken on LGBTQ rights throughout the build up and tournament itself. 

It also comes off a bit disrespectful to Japan, a country he’s well respected in and spent a lot of time in. Japan didn’t knock Germany out because the German side were distracted and not focused, it was because they were simply much better on the pitch than them over the 3 games they played. 

The sad thing is, that all the LGBTQ+ haters also jumped on those 3 seconds of protest to claim that that caused the early German exit. 

My stance is, that everyone saying the same firmly places themselves in that political spectrum. 

Wenger’s old school, similar mould to somebody like Souness. Doesn’t believe players can focus on more than one thing than football so of course he thinks anything else would be a distraction. Just like Pogba’s hair or his Instagram.

Needs to drop the last two letters in his first name with comments like that.

Decent documentary I'm watching on netflix right now on Fifa corruption called Fifa Uncovered, also another one on Prime as well, Kickback I think that one is. Incredible to how virtually most of the world has stood-by for decades allowing Fifa to become the monster of bribes and backhanders it is.