Six sections on the Touchline Tablet?

You can drag the panels back and forth to create more or less as you want.

xkg5HYB.gif

It is based on the view you use, so it might be a max number of panels on certain zooms and resolutions.

19 minutes ago, XaW said:

You can drag the panels back and forth to create more or less as you want.

It is based on the view you use, so it might be a max number of panels on certain zooms and resolutions.

Interesting.

I normally have three views, with a lot of unused space. I can't see a way to make it six, although it does seem to be feasible.

IYjjP6v.png

Also, is there a way to access this view during play? It is normally only visible in between highlights.

2 minutes ago, Ron Wandle said:

Interesting.

I normally have three views, with a lot of unused space. I can't see a way to make it six, although it does seem to be feasible.

IYjjP6v.png

Also, is there a way to access this view during play? It is normally only visible in between highlights.

It should depend on your resolution and zoom, so you can play around with it and see how it works.

Yes, you can do it by clicking this button in the bottom right:

image.png.2b081bd9dd193c6e41052e01fa17f931.png

The panels will be opaque when something happens on the pitch behind them though, so not exactly great in my opinion.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Preferences, search for zoom

Thanks.

I changed it to 95%, and now I have six panels in the Touchline Tablet.

I don't know why it briefly gave me six panels before. It may have been after changing the Preferences from Windowed back to 1920x1080 screen resolution. I think the game should automatically show six panels, without having to change the zoom.

• 2 weeks later...

in addition to this, how do I set up what the panels display?   I tried changing it during a match, and now have 2 panels showing the same thing, wanted one with stats and one with league table, now I have 2 stats..  

4 hours ago, rinso said:

in addition to this, how do I set up what the panels display?   I tried changing it during a match, and now have 2 panels showing the same thing, wanted one with stats and one with league table, now I have 2 stats..  

You have to keep pausing the match to change the panels, I find. Bit fiddly.