Samuel Eto'o Scum

Barry Cartman

This could have been so much worse, dude isn't even looking and gets a full on knee/foot (hard to tell) to the chin 

Not sure what pissed him off, people on Reddit saying the guy with the camera was asking about the referee being biased towards Cameroon against Algeria in the qualifiers  

He'd kick someone for asking him about refereeing? I don't know, these cases always seem to have more than what they initially appear. Maybe Eto'o already knew the guy from previous encounters? I'm not trying to justify Eto'o at all but the guy never stopped filming until he was punted.

Just now, kingjericho said:

He'd kick someone for asking him about refereeing? I don't know, these cases always seem to have more than what they initially appear. Maybe Eto'o already knew the guy from previous encounters? I'm not trying to justify Eto'o at all but the guy never stopped filming until he was punted.

He'd had his camera smashed on the floor by someone who was with Eto'o and is punted when he goes to the ground to pick it up 

24 minutes ago, Baptista_8 said:

You're right, you should never stoop to that, but surely more to it than a comment about the qualifiers as kingjericho said.

Again only from what people on Reddit are saying, but apparently he's been asked this question a lot about the ref being bribed from Algerian fans 

Did he shout "MY PUMAS!" before the kick?

NSFW :D 

He has come across as a bit of an egotistical prat in the build up and during this world cup, if he went off like that over a comment about referee's bias, then he's solidified himself as an egotistical prat. Although I think there's much more to it than we know so far.

15 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

Eto'o :D 

"I therefore call on the Algerian authorities and Federation to take their responsibilities to put an end to this unhealthy climate before a more serious tragedy occurs"??? Is he planning on kicking more fans in the head? You caused the tragedy, accept the responsibility for that you absolute clown. That's enraged me, honestly :mad: