[FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 05/07/2024

Olas Nick

37 minutes ago, lugui said:

Sorry to bother you, what would be the name of this file, please? I face a similar problem in my personal skin.

Thanks in advance.

season expectations option meeting panel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 25.2.2024 um 21:32 schrieb samrnpage:

Is there any way to remove the current ability in the profile bit? I love the skin but I find seeing those stats makes the game easier and therefore less fun

I was able to remove it by deleting the -- CA -- container in panels\player\extra_panels\player overview tabs\attributes\player additional attributes.xml

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 04/04/2024
  • 1 month later...

Hello friends, I have a problem and I don't know how to add color to the UCL scoreboard and other international competitions (UEL, UECL and UEFA Super Cup). They all appear to me with the background behind 3 white letters. The worst of all is that the marker where it says the result is colored. I suppose the problem must lie in some settings panel or there, but I'm disoriented...

The only thing I did to make it appear was copy the comps file that comes by default in the game.

image.png.f0bea4ff09d1e74c76d0be24d78ae24f.png

Hi mate I’m currently using your skin but with no 3d and wondering is there anyway I can remove the dugout box that shows up middle of screen ? Thank you 

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 03/06/2024

Hi Olas,

I love the light skin although the attributes in boxes are quite annoying. Please let me know how can I make it look like in the Vanilla Skin without boxes. Have tried deleting in the attributes panels all records with boxes/paper but by opening FM the changes disappear and it shows with boxes... The workaround is by changing the skin clear cache and the reopen FM and choosing the Light Skin. How can the panels be set up so that everytime I start the game the above workaround can be bypassed. 

Thank you! Best regards.

34 minutes ago, AlexNovac88 said:

Have tried deleting in the attributes panels all records with boxes/paper but by opening FM the changes disappear and it shows with boxes..

it so happened that the skin has redundant editing.  boxes for attributes are also written in the person properties file

28 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

it so happened that the skin has redundant editing.  boxes for attributes are also written in the person properties file

Will look into that. Have tried almost everything rewriting the panels but with no luck. Unfortunately Mustermann had not created a light skin for 24 absolutely loved it on 23.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/01/2024 at 04:42, snowofman said:

Attribute colours can be changed in the preferences - skin colours

I've tried that and my attribute colours still haven't changed.

Spoiler

My skin colour setting:
Screenshot2024-06-22124815.png.59f94817b5a5cf9ce345d96a7e91099c.png

My attribute colour right now:
LightSkinAttribute.thumb.png.480051eb03dea59c5065dc24ba0695ee.png

Does anybody know the fix? Thanks ahead! :thup:

1 hour ago, Medio Volante said:

I've tried that and my attribute colours still haven't changed.

Reveal hidden contents

My skin colour setting:
Screenshot2024-06-22124815.png.59f94817b5a5cf9ce345d96a7e91099c.png

My attribute colour right now:
LightSkinAttribute.thumb.png.480051eb03dea59c5065dc24ba0695ee.png

Does anybody know the fix? Thanks ahead! :thup:

try and untick "used caching for fasterloading" and tick reload skin on changes

then clear the cache - and reload the skin

11 minutes ago, snowofman said:

try and untick "used caching for fasterloading" and tick reload skin on changes

then clear the cache - and reload the skin

Still no luck. Maybe there's a manual way to change it through the .xml files or something? Sorry to bother.

11 minutes ago, Medio Volante said:

Still no luck. Maybe there's a manual way to change it through the .xml files or something? Sorry to bother.

<colour name="low attribute" 							value="fg alpha"/>
	<colour name="normal attribute" 						value="fg"/>
	<colour name="good attribute" 							value="fg range13" />
	<colour name="excellent attribute" 						value="fg range20" />

you can add this to the settings file, and change the values to the colours you want, either as names or as rgb values

but even if you do this, changing the colours in the preferences should still work and take effect

unless ofc that the whole attribute panel has been custom made and not used the default

52 minutes ago, snowofman said:
	<colour name="low attribute" 							value="fg alpha"/>
	<colour name="normal attribute" 						value="fg"/>
	<colour name="good attribute" 							value="fg range13" />
	<colour name="excellent attribute" 						value="fg range20" />

you can add this to the settings file, and change the values to the colours you want, either as names or as rgb values

but even if you do this, changing the colours in the preferences should still work and take effect

unless ofc that the whole attribute panel has been custom made and not used the default

Thanks, I've found the solution. If anyone encounter the same problem, go to FM24Light-Main/settings/fm-color settings teal.xml and change the value of these:

Spoiler

<colour name="low attribute background"                                    value="orange"/>
    <colour name="normal attribute background"                                value="green 900"/>
    <colour name="good attribute background"                                value="green 600"/>
    <colour name="excellent attribute background"                            value="green 300"/>

Edited by Medio Volante

3 hours ago, gabbfx said:

why in the recruitament focus the scout rate does not appear?

image.thumb.png.b99448ef7da4cdd339e316db61831ec9.png

in overview everything is fine

image.thumb.png.7e58e936d621f1425fc750086d1b2c16.png

it's quite strange to me. it uses a panel from fm23, if it is updated to fm24, the Recommended are not displayed on both panels.

7 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

it's quite strange to me. it uses a panel from fm23, if it is updated to fm24, the Recommended are not displayed on both panels.

sad :(

4 minutes ago, Resaconing said:

Is it a skin thing that you can't select two teams at the same time on the chart?

GRAFICO LIGA.png

try it with the default skin and you'll answer your question faster then waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 05/07/2024
41 minutes ago, Nas67 said:

Hi,

Is it possible to have the "sidebar" in white with the icons in black?

THANKS !

nothing is impossible
.\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\sidebar\paper.xml
red_replacement in 13 row initiate sidebar background colour, currently = sidebar

.\panels\menubar\*.xml
red_replacement in class = "picture" initiate sidebar icons colour, currently = sidebar text

.\panels\generic\sidebar menu table.xml
colour="sidebar text" initiate text colour