How do you give back control of an individual's training

I'm not talking about delegating all training. 

If at some point I took control of a single player's training, how do I cede control of that player's training if I want it to go back to my assistants?

I was confused about this at one point also...I think what you can do is to take control of all of the individual players, and then delegate it back to your assistant.  I am not positive, but I think this may work.

4 hours ago, psucolonel said:

I was confused about this at one point also...I think what you can do is to take control of all of the individual players, and then delegate it back to your assistant.  I am not positive, but I think this may work.

It doesn't. The players you've previously controlled will not be touched by your assistant.

Maybe take control of all of the individual training for the appropriate team and then return control back to the appropriate member of staff. Of course, if you do it this way you'll have take back control of any other youth team players you want under your wing. AFAIK it'd not possible to relinquish control of a single player's training.

12 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Maybe take control of all of the individual training for the appropriate team and then return control back to the appropriate member of staff. Of course, if you do it this way you'll have take back control of any other youth team players you want under your wing. AFAIK it'd not possible to relinquish control of a single player's training.

As I already stated in a reply to someone else that suggested the same thing, it does not work. It never ceases to amaze me that people will suggest a way to fix something they have never seen work. It's not helpful. "Your car won't start, have you tried filling up the window washer fluid?"

Edited by jcp1417

10 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

As I already stated in a reply to someone else that suggested the same thing, it does not work. It never ceases to amaze me that people will suggest a way to fix something they have never seen work. It's not helpful. "Your car won't start, have you tried filling up the window washer fluid?"

Please don't be snarky to people trying to help you. If you don't appreciate the effort, just let it be.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Please don't be snarky to people trying to help you. If you don't appreciate the effort, just let it be.

Because it’s not helpful and it was effortless.

Maybe you should reply to him and tell him not to repeat something that I already said doesn’t work. 

To be clear, no one should defend anyone that gives bad advice. If you don’t know how to solve something, just “let it be”. 

1 minute ago, jcp1417 said:

Because it’s not helpful and it was effortless.

Maybe you should reply to him and tell him not to repeat something that I already said doesn’t work. 

To be clear, no one should defend anyone that gives bad advice. If you don’t know how to solve something, just “let it be”. 

Sometimes, people don't have the time to read the whole thread, but want to offer help anyway. Some times that is not the correct advise, but even so, they are trying to help and that is something we encourage people to do. If you ask for help and someone tries to help you, be grateful, even if it doesn't solve the issue. Someone took their time to suggest a way to help you and that's not something that should be met with annoyance, no matter what.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Sometimes, people don't have the time to read the whole thread, but want to offer help anyway. Some times that is not the correct advise, but even so, they are trying to help and that is something we encourage people to do. If you ask for help and someone tries to help you, be grateful, even if it doesn't solve the issue. Someone took their time to suggest a way to help you and that's not something that should be met with annoyance, no matter what.

We will have to agree to disagree then. I hear your point, but this is not a long thread. Some people are more concerned with their post count than being knowledgeable. This was an example of someone that put in zero effort and tried to pass it off as helpful.