"the board will not deal with any budget related requests at the time"

So this has been going on for 3 months (ever since the announcement of the new budget last season). 7M transferbudget, 100k wage budget (of which im spending 91k). I could easilydouble my wage budget by shifting it. except the board doesnt allow it. neither for scouting budget. Why?

No take over is going on, i havent been reprimanded for going over the budget ever. No transfers are in process. here is no wage cap in the league rules (swiss premier league).

Please dont tell me I have to resort to the editor to fix this.....

20230123102406_1.jpg

45 minutes ago, XaW said:

I know it happens if you have asked for a lot of stuff the last few days. If you click continue a few days, it should be possible to ask for more stuff.

But it has been locked like this for the past 3 months (ever since the budget announcement in around May)

8 minutes ago, eXistenZ said:

But it has been locked like this for the past 3 months (ever since the budget announcement in around May)

Then I don't know, sorry, perhaps a bug report? At the very least SI can let you know if there's a reason for it or not.

36 minutes ago, Sanel said:

Well read what top right says and you have your answer. No revenue out of transfers = no increase TB. Probably competition rules.

I dont want to increase the transfer budget... I want to shift transfer budget to the wage budget.

Competition rules dont state a wage cap

48 minutes ago, eXistenZ said:

I dont want to increase the transfer budget... I want to shift transfer budget to the wage budget.

Competition rules dont state a wage cap

I misread, my excuses.

Edited by Sanel

16 minutes ago, Sanel said:

You spend 91k p/w on wages and have 100k p/w available. Also, your balance is 12 mil. Some boards are stricter than others. This situation is just pure logic.

I disagree this is logical. You've been giving budgets, as long as you stay in them, the board doesnt care what you do with it. At least they never have in the few thousands hours i played FM(s).

If the board is so strict, why did they give me a 5m transfer budget then (a 300% increase to last year)?