Attribute Templates

SolonJ

Hello,

I don't really know if this is the place to post my request, I've checked and found nowhere related to my issue.

I would like to create a player creator using the attribute templates files. Sadly I've spent multiple hours trying to read the ATP Files but I have no idea how to do that.

I've also noticed that some attributes (especially for goalkeepers) are not applied properly. Can anyone help me to understand how those files works, how to read and create them?

My final goal is to be able to generate players like a wonderkid left back, a world class anchor with feeble personality, or even a model citizen no nonsense center back good enough to play in the English's tier 6 leagues. I do not know if such a thing is possible though.

Thanks in advance.

(Feel free to move this where it needs to be since I have no idea where it should be, sorry in advance)

Edited by SolonJ

12 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

I believe that if a player's Current Ability isn't high enough to support what his attributes have been set at (or low enough), the game will adjust accordingly. CA is king, so to speak. Not sure if 0s are given a random attribute or adjusted depending on other attributes.

Hi, I'm not sure if you understood my question, if I don't understand your answer or if you picked the wrong thread but I'm struggling to see the relevance of your answer.

46 minutes ago, SolonJ said:

Hi, I'm not sure if you understood my question, if I don't understand your answer or if you picked the wrong thread but I'm struggling to see the relevance of your answer.

It is relevant for an attribute template, but goes in a bit deep into the attribute side. You first need to get the ATP files working, which I unfortunately can't help you with.

If you have created an attribute template and want to apply it to create templates for certain types of players you will have to take into account how the game works with attributes and that's where the comment from themodelcitizen comes into play.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

It is relevant for an attribute template, but goes in a bit deep into the attribute side. You first need to get the ATP files working, which I unfortunately can't help you with.

If you have created an attribute template and want to apply it to create templates for certain types of players you will have to take into account how the game works with attributes and that's where the comment from themodelcitizen comes into play.

That's what I thought, I can handle (I think, I'm a developer I often handle this kind of things) what's inside the file once I can open and read it properly. That's my issue. But yes I understand now.

2 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Was addressing this

I may have misunderstood the question, what did you mean by attributes not being applied properly?

That means when you import a template on a player, some attributes do not set at all. For keepers for example eccentricity, passing, punching, rushing out, flair, off the ball ,teamwork, vision, work rate, penalty taking do not update.