Manchester City FFP Rule Break

They cheated and there is nothing worse than cheats!!! I have created a file that throws the book at Man. City from 2022. Please find below the punishments;

• Man. City are relegated from the Premier League to the Sky Bet Championship with a 30 Point deficit. 3 points per season for the years 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • They have been stripped of all titles and any 3rd place finish from 2009 onwards. Each team from 4th place from 2009 onwards move up one place.
  • This means extra titles for Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea.
  • As of 2021 their title has been removed and given to Liverpool. So the Charity Shield for 2022 will now be between Liverpool and Chelsea.
  • They have now been removed from Europe as of 2021 because of the above. Each team below moves up one place meaning Arsenal move into the Champions League, West Ham join Manchester United in the Europa League and Leicester City take the vacant FIFA Europa Conference League spot.
  • Pep Guardiola has vacated the Coaching role.
  • The owners have been banned and removed from ownership.
  • They have been handed a 3 year transfer embargo for all nations.
  • All finances have been stripped.
  • They have been handed a £100,000,000 fine.

This is what they deserve TBH

Man. City Points Deduction.fmf

1 minute ago, OllieDrew said:

They cheated and there is nothing worse than cheats!!! I have created a file that throws the book at Man. City from 2022. Please find below the punishments;

• Man. City are relegated from the Premier League to the Sky Bet Championship with a 30 Point deficit. 3 points per season for the years 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • They have been stripped of all titles and any 3rd place finish from 2009 onwards. Each team from 4th place from 2009 onwards move up one place.
  • As of 2021 their title has been removed and given to Liverpool. So the Charity Shield for 2022 will now be between Liverpool and Chelsea.
  • They have now been removed from Europe as of 2021 because of the above. Each team below moves up one place meaning Arsenal move into the Champions League, West Ham join Manchester United in the Europa League and Leicester City take the vacant FIFA Europa Conference League spot.

Man. City Points Deduction.fmf 73.92 kB · 0 downloads

hey dude

19 minutes ago, White Flag said:

That's the beauty of the editor: you can do whatever you like with it, no matter how petulant, misinformed, childish and stupid it might be.

More power to you, Mr Drew.

Not sure if this is a compliment or a dig but I will give you some facts. 115 charges against Man. City thats a fact. As for being informed  Rangers had less and got expelled to Scottish League 2. Juventus got less and relegated and stripped of titles. They have another 15 point deduction this season. I could go on. Derby County, Wigan Athletic ring any bells?? I always produce files that are true to life and this punishment is coming I guarantee. Childish and stupid is a non starter this is what I feel what will happen it's all based on facts. I haven't just created a file I have researched what could happen.  

Edited by OllieDrew

13 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Man. City Points Deduction.fmf 73.92 kB · 2 downloads

Hah, love it

14 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Man. City Points Deduction.fmf 73.92 kB · 2 downloads

About that fine - I'd redistribute it amongst the non-Premier League sides, going down to perhaps Vanarama National level. Not all in one go - maybe 25% each year spread over 4 seasons.

14 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Not sure if this is a compliment or a dig but I will give you some facts. 115 charges against Man. City thats a fact. As for being informed  Rangers had less and got expelled to Scottish League 2. Juventus got less and relegated and stripped of titles. They have another 15 point deduction this season. I could go on. Derby County, Wigan Athletic ring any bells?? I always produce files that are true to life and this punishment is coming I guarantee. Childish and stupid is a non starter this is what I feel what will happen it's all based on facts. I haven't just created a file I have researched what could happen.  

No need to be so defensive. Like I said, it's your editor, you can do what you like with it. Fantasy, unrealistic edits are always interesting.

13 hours ago, White Flag said:

No need to be so defensive. Like I said, it's your editor, you can do what you like with it. Fantasy, unrealistic edits are always interesting.

Not being defensive lol. Everything I said is based on real life. Every tournament or file I create I try to keep to true life. 32 team FIFA Club World Cup etc. and a 4 team UEFA Super Cup they are all coming. There's nothing fantasy about it it. It's coming to them maybe not as detailed as iv'e stated but not far off. If you check the Premier League rules book the punishments that could come their way are stripping of titles, Points deductions and expulsion from the Premier League are all there. There are 4 rules that stipulate this as I read all the facts before creating this file. Pep leaving was a guess and the fine but I won't be far off once the penalties are awarded. This file is there as for enjoyment or curse if your a Man. City fan [Which I think maybe you are]. You can take or leave it. It's got a good download percentage on Sortitoutsi so I can't be doing bad.

7 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Not being defensive lol. Everything I said is based on real life. Every tournament or file I create I try to keep to true life. 32 team FIFA Club World Cup etc. and a 4 team UEFA Super Cup they are all coming. There's nothing fantasy about it it. It's coming to them maybe not as detailed as iv'e stated but not far off. If you check the Premier League rules book the punishments that could come their way are stripping of titles, Points deductions and expulsion from the Premier League are all there. There are 4 rules that stipulate this as I read all the facts before creating this file. Pep leaving was a guess and the fine but I won't be far off once the penalties are awarded. This file is there as for enjoyment or curse if your a Man. City fan [Which I think maybe you are]. You can take or leave it. It's got a good download percentage on Sortitoutsi so I can't be doing bad.

hey man

anyways can you do UEFA Formats

4 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

oh okay why

This thread is about the file OllieDrew made for Man City. Not a request thread.

If you want to ask for a file to be made, you can create your own thread and request it in there. Your own thread gives you room to expand how you want the file to be done (specific details and such) and if someone picks it up you can discuss feedback with the creator. The same sort of discussion that is taking place here where OllieDrew explained why he decided on the specifics of the punishment.

10 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

This thread is about the file OllieDrew made for Man City. Not a request thread.

If you want to ask for a file to be made, you can create your own thread and request it in there. Your own thread gives you room to expand how you want the file to be done (specific details and such) and if someone picks it up you can discuss feedback with the creator. The same sort of discussion that is taking place here where OllieDrew explained why he decided on the specifics of the punishment.

ai Okay

On 11/02/2023 at 06:35, OllieDrew said:

Rangers had less and got expelled to Scottish League 2.

Not quite the same. Rangers weren't really sent to League Two as punishment. The club effectively ceased to exist due to bankruptcy and a new club using the same name and carrying over the past achievements and some of the players of the old club was created instead. That new club had to start from the bottom, as most newly created clubs do.

Even though I hate Man City, they haven't  been found guilty of anything yet and we wont know the outcome for a long time

Realistically its going to be a points deduction in a future season and a heavy fine.

Their owners wouldnt be banned, the fine wouldnt be £100,000,000 either, that is daft. 

To have put so much time to make that file and have that strong of an opinion about it all must mean you are a very unhappy person in life! Cheer up a bit.

8 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

Even though I hate Man City, they haven't  been found guilty of anything yet and we wont know the outcome for a long time

Realistically its going to be a points deduction in a future season and a heavy fine.

Their owners wouldnt be banned, the fine wouldnt be £100,000,000 either, that is daft. 

To have put so much time to make that file and have that strong of an opinion about it all must mean you are a very unhappy person in life! Cheer up a bit.

I'm not unhappy at all bud love life lol. As I stated earlier I create files for the enjoyment of others. It's My opinion that's all and hey you can use the file or don't use it. That's it.

On 10/02/2023 at 19:54, OllieDrew said:

Man. City Points Deduction.fmf 73.92 kB · 29 downloads

Boom!!! this is good 

Il 10/2/2023 in 20:54 , OllieDrew ha scritto:

Man. City Points Deduction.fmf 73.92 kb  · 31 downloads

And I really hope all these things will happen!!!