Missing mail panel

snowofman

These are irritating to find. Have you searched within news_item_panels for stuff like 'transfer' 'speculation' and/or 'target'. Not a lot of stable text to help unfortunately.

If it was me, I'd trial a number of these panels by putting them in my skin and making an obvious change and clearing cache and reloading. Bit of a pain but not too arduous, 10 mins tops. 

3 hours ago, Loda said:

These are irritating to find. Have you searched within news_item_panels for stuff like 'transfer' 'speculation' and/or 'target'. Not a lot of stable text to help unfortunately.

If it was me, I'd trial a number of these panels by putting them in my skin and making an obvious change and clearing cache and reloading. Bit of a pain but not too arduous, 10 mins tops. 

Thanks for the suggestions, tho they were of little help. But the reason why i was unable to find it in the first place is that it's split in 2 and i didnt think of that

12 hours ago, snowofman said:

Thanks for the suggestions, tho they were of little help. But the reason why i was unable to find it in the first place is that it's split in 2 and i didnt think of that

I believe that on the left is a widget class="inbox_body_text" and on the right is one of inbox mini profile * panel

but such a panel is really hard to identify, especially since they may not even be in the news_item_panels directory

1 minute ago, Olas Nick said:

I believe that on the left is a widget class="inbox_body_text" and on the right is one of inbox mini profile * panel

but such a panel is really hard to identify, especially since they may not even be in the news_item_panels directory

yep