How to install club logo partially?

saltshaker

Hi guys...

Anyone know how to install logo partially? i still want to use the current default logo and just complete those missing EPL clubs. I have added the epl clubs logo image into the folder and edited the xml as well. It can show the one that i prepared, but the default logos were gone.... any advise?

3 hours ago, saltshaker said:

Hi guys...

Anyone know how to install logo partially? i still want to use the current default logo and just complete those missing EPL clubs. I have added the epl clubs logo image into the folder and edited the xml as well. It can show the one that i prepared, but the default logos were gone.... any advise?

something like that was recently discussed. it seems that the problem was in the non-default placement of the folder with the game profile

You need to download all the badges you would like, i.e. all the EPL badges, and create a folder with them all contained. They will need to be sized 180x180 for normal and 20x20 for the small.

The files will then be named as per their code in the game (this can be viewed by turning on the IDs for skinning in the preferences)

A config file will be needed for both in order for them to work in the game. You can use a config creator from fmscout for this to make it easier

Edited by the_hoyle