Newcastle a cheat code?

We all know Haaland is the cheat code for Man City but is Newcastle the cheat code of Premier League clubs? I'm currently them in a online league save not doing too bad midtable had a few losses (got sacked from them but rejoined them) and I'm unbeaten in the European Conference League (got the knock-out rounds next) but might do Newcastle see how I do to the next time me and the guys meet. Thoughts on this club and what I should do? I've heard it's impossible for some players to move on?.

3 hours ago, thefmveteran86 said:

Does anyone know when the £200m budget go into Newcastle's coffers kick in? I've joined them in my new winter update save and it's says £0?

Did you tick prevent first transfer window? If so the transfer budget will appear in January.

Newcastle is obviously a lot easier than most clubs due to the stream of cash. The main issue you will run into is managing FFP in the first couple of years while you get deadwood off the books. 

Also the training facilities and youth facilities will take a while to catch up.

I don’t think being mid table with Newcastle and getting sacked can be classed as a cheat code… I expected to see you saying you’d won the league at a canter or something.

15 hours ago, Dotsworthy said:

Did you tick prevent first transfer window? If so the transfer budget will appear in January.

Newcastle is obviously a lot easier than most clubs due to the stream of cash. The main issue you will run into is managing FFP in the first couple of years while you get deadwood off the books. 

Also the training facilities and youth facilities will take a while to catch up.

Yeah I've unticked it in a new save and I got £40m which better than £0