Recruitment Analyst

I know that he is to the scouting team what the performance analyst is to the coaching team. and that his task is to use statistical data in order to provide useful information.

However, where exactly in the game does that actually happen?   I mean the scouting cards are from the scouts and when I use the player search, I am the "recruitment analyst" myself. And when I compare players I compare their attributes.   etc.

I am asking because I am playing now in a new safe in a small club and wondering what would actually change if I did not place much emphasis on having a good recruitment analyst.

Thank you 

Edited by Feron

16 hours ago, Feron said:

However, where exactly in the game does that actually happen?   I mean the scouting cards are from the scouts and when I use the player search, I am the "recruitment analyst" myself. And when I compare players I compare their attributes.   etc.

Their data will be added to the scout report directly, so a player with have a scout report and analyst report but in the scouting centre it will be combined. They give you stuff like how well they are doing in the league for xG/tackling/etc. compared to the rest of the league.

For small clubs save your money for scouts.