Additional (China) Transfer Window Update

1 minute ago, Spedding said:

According to sticky up top final data update was 29th march

"*Owing to a change to the closing date of Chinese transfer window, that data is not included here. Instead, a further update addressing the relevant moves specifically just covering the ins and outs of the Chinese leagues will be released in the coming weeks."

I'm also waiting for the final China update and I hope it will be out next week. It would be nice to learn from SI when they are planning to release it though, or at least when was (or will be) the date lock.

47 minutes ago, gggfunk said:

"*Owing to a change to the closing date of Chinese transfer window, that data is not included here. Instead, a further update addressing the relevant moves specifically just covering the ins and outs of the Chinese leagues will be released in the coming weeks."

I'm also waiting for the final China update and I hope it will be out next week. It would be nice to learn from SI when they are planning to release it though, or at least when was (or will be) the date lock.

When is the window closing? Or is it closed? When I last checked it was still quite in a state of unknown. So I guess SI would need it to be officially closed before they can update anything....

8 minutes ago, XaW said:

When is the window closing? Or is it closed? When I last checked it was still quite in a state of unknown. So I guess SI would need it to be officially closed before they can update anything....

I couldn't find a reliable source but from what I read on multiple sites it ended on April 14th. Can someone confirm it?