Team falling down towards the end of season

Not much info to go on, but here are a few things that can cause it:

• Fatigue - Even if you rotate, do you rotate the players who need it? Pay attention in the medical centre to what the sports scientists are saying about how fatigued the players are.
  • Low pressure attributes - This is a hidden attribute that impacts how well players handle pressure. And there is more pressure when the season is coming to a close, especially if there are finals or league deciding matches.
  • Low important matches attributes - Same as the one above.
  • Complacency - The more matches you win the more complacent your players will be, and thus not give it 100%. Having very professional players helps.
  • Other teams reacting to how you play - Not that they counter specifically your tactic, as the AI is not that refined in FM, but if the opponents see you playing above what is expected, they will change their tactic against you to try to limit space since they now fear you will outplay them. They might not have at the start as they might have seen themselves as better than you.

All of these are very generic, but I can't do much better with the very limited information you have given.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Not much info to go on, but here are a few things that can cause it:

• Fatigue - Even if you rotate, do you rotate the players who need it? Pay attention in the medical centre to what the sports scientists are saying about how fatigued the players are.
  • Low pressure attributes - This is a hidden attribute that impacts how well players handle pressure. And there is more pressure when the season is coming to a close, especially if there are finals or league deciding matches.
  • Low important matches attributes - Same as the one above.
  • Complacency - The more matches you win the more complacent your players will be, and thus not give it 100%. Having very professional players helps.
  • Other teams reacting to how you play - Not that they counter specifically your tactic, as the AI is not that refined in FM, but if the opponents see you playing above what is expected, they will change their tactic against you to try to limit space since they now fear you will outplay them. They might not have at the start as they might have seen themselves as better than you.

All of these are very generic, but I can't do much better with the very limited information you have given.

* My squad mostly consist of resolute, resillient and spirited individuals. 

* I dont pay attention to my medical centre when I rotate. I rotate my regular starters and important players in tight fixtures and they still get fatigue even though they have good stamina and natural fitness. Players get fatigue too easily in football manager in recent games unfortunately.

* I am one of the best teams in my league and other teams always play defensively against me. I don't think that's the case. In bad forms my team suddenly forget everything. They're playing like they see each other at the first time in their life.

Have you tried to tweak down a notch your training intensity schedule?  It's under Training / Rest. And, maybe give a one-day rest in the middle of the week?...

These sometimes help your players keep some extra energy at the end of the season.