The weakest playable team

Hi,

I'm about to start a new journeyman save at the lowest possible level, so my question is - what's the weakest team from the weakest European playable league? I don't mean custom leagues as I don't want to use any of them, I'm talking about the leagues that are in default database.

I used to start with a vanarama teams but I think there should be some leagues and teams with even lower reputation?

I did some research and found out that Welsh 2nd tier seems to be the default European league with the lowest reputation. I think about starting with Swansea Uni which is a fully amateur team - do you think it will be more challenging than starting with the worst team of Vanarama North/South? I just want to start at the lowest possible level to keep it as realistic as it can be

Edited by gggfunk

From my past experience in Vanarama

It’s pretty easy to get good offers from others clubs quite quickly in the save even with the lowest reputation badges available 

The welsh league might be more challenging 

34 minutes ago, gggfunk said:

I did some research and found out that Welsh 2nd tier seems to be the default European league with the lowest reputation. I think about starting with Swansea Uni which is a fully amateur team - do you think it will be more challenging than starting with the worst team of Vanarama North/South? I just want to start at the lowest possible level to keep it as realistic as it can be

Depends on what your goal is. Wales 2nd tier is the lowest rated, but I think it would be easier to become a good Welsh team compared to starting in the Vanarama regionals and becoming a good English team. So it all depends, but since you are talking about a journeyman type challenge, I guess the long term doesn't really matter. If I were to play a journeyman challenge, I'd start jobless with Sunday league reputation and no badges and just see who are willing to hire me... That for me would be the lowest of the low.

15 minutes ago, XaW said:

I'd start jobless with Sunday league reputation and no badges and just see who are willing to hire me... That for me would be the lowest of the low.

I did that last year, my first job? A team in the second division in Wales :lol:

11 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

I did that last year, my first job? A team in the second division in Wales :lol:

Well, there you go then! :D