FM23 Face pack not working

I am new to fm and this is my first year playing the game, As so i attempted to download a facepack to enhance my experience. after watching various youtube videos i decided to download the sortitoutsi mega pack torrent which was 10gb and also the update zip file, i extracted the files into my sports directive football manager 2023 graphics folder which i made, however even after following all of these steps i still don't have the faces of any players in my games (i've cleared cache and reloaded skins multiple times, checked if i had a config file which i did have i even downloaded fmxml to add a config file as i thought i didn't have one) if anyone could tell me what i've done wrong i would really appreciate as i've been trying to add this facepack in my game for a while now to no success 

17 hours ago, starbugg said:

Search on a, you guessed it, search engine.

A lot of 3rd party addons are not allowed to be discussed here because of copyright.

tried a diff pack same problem so idk really must be a problem with my pc

10 minutes ago, Clientsss said:

tried a diff pack same problem so idk really must be a problem with my pc

Just to be clear, you have removed this

image.png.1a9e9097e167b94893edd726250ab30e.png

and added

image.png.d0377c467c428e3f9403208fd439d5ed.png

And then pressed this button

image.png.4a424bb62b0cc5c704dc8721d74e1fb7.png

On 30/07/2023 at 08:09, Clientsss said:

I am new to fm and this is my first year playing the game, As so i attempted to download a facepack to enhance my experience. after watching various youtube videos i decided to download the sortitoutsi mega pack torrent which was 10gb and also the update zip file, i extracted the files into my sports directive football manager 2023 graphics folder which i made, however even after following all of these steps i still don't have the faces of any players in my games (i've cleared cache and reloaded skins multiple times, checked if i had a config file which i did have i even downloaded fmxml to add a config file as i thought i didn't have one) if anyone could tell me what i've done wrong i would really appreciate as i've been trying to add this facepack in my game for a while now to no success 

maybe files location and folder that game loading files from are different. You can check that in preferences.

21 hours ago, starbugg said:

... A lot of 3rd party addons are not allowed to be discussed here because of copyright.

My apologies Clientsss, I was under the impression we were not allowed to discuss add-ons like this.

My facepacks have always been installed as below without a problem, from the site you mentioned.

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics

If you have tried everything I would save my game save somewhere safe and reinstall everything, extreme maybe but it might work.

3 hours ago, starbugg said:

My apologies Clientsss, I was under the impression we were not allowed to discuss add-ons like this.

My facepacks have always been installed as below without a problem, from the site you mentioned.

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics

If you have tried everything I would save my game save somewhere safe and reinstall everything, extreme maybe but it might work.

yeah ive just fixed it thank god,just reinstalled fm idk why i never thought of it thanks to everyone for the help