How can I add a team logo to my FM Background?

HC16_1

I have a background pack installed and tried to add a club logo to it as the team I was managing did not have a stadium in the pack, this is how it ended up lol.

How can I make it so it is not mega stretched and looks good, with a black background?

:)

image.png

38 minutes ago, HC16_1 said:

I have a background pack installed and tried to add a club logo to it as the team I was managing did not have a stadium in the pack, this is how it ended up lol.

How can I make it so it is not mega stretched and looks good, with a black background?

:)

image.png

It looks like a Logo you're trying to have as a background.

But Backgrounds need to have a certain size to look good

Try and look here, maybe there is some info.

2 minutes ago, HC16_1 said:

I have just resized the image, config file is right. Relodaded skin and cleared the cache, but still looks like this? 

image.png.65a4bc2e21c547b98aa97c91ec704f4c.png 

is it a logo you're trying to have as a background on top of another background

or what exactly is it you're trying to do

2 hours ago, HC16_1 said:

I am trying to replace the stadium background with the club logo, I have removed the original stadium background

not understant.
do you want to do it for one single club? for all clubs? only for clubs that don't have a photo of the stadium?
although about the stadium is also not entirely clear. the home page you show seems to be using a photo of the city as background, not a photo of the stadium

2 hours ago, HC16_1 said:

I was watching someone on twtich, who uses the stadium picture on the background, and his club did not have a stadium in the badge and he added his clubs logo 

I don't understand why you think that it was something special, and not just a picture that he put in place of the missing photo of the newly built stadium

I understood which skin you are talking about. this is SSD SH@RK. but what is implemented in this skin has nothing to do with what you are talking about. the same idea as in my screenshot is implemented there,

Edited by Olas Nick

@HC16_1

You need to use a picture, not a logo. Get, or make, a blank jpg image, black, grey, white, red, whatever, have its dimensions the same as your screen res (for me 1920x1080). Grab the desired logo, use imaging software like photoshop, and add the logo image to your blank picture where you want it. Save it as the id you want for the club and add it into the backgrounds folder in graphics that has the config for background images.

Edited by Tyburn