Rigged

Unfair Yes, Rigged am afraid not, there passing was pretty good and yes they didnt create any chances but your chance creation isnt very high at all, in fact its quite poor for a team that has just dominated large parts of the game.

Edited by iAlwaysWin

You created 0.95 xG from 11 shots, that's where you should look at it. Creating that low xG per shot on average is the issue if it happens often. If it's a one shot, then you got unlucky, or your team was complacent, or a myriad of other possibilities.

That's not even particularly unlucky. You lost on penalties after failing to create a good chance against an opponent that's only a little bit weaker than you and presumably focused on defending

I do sometimes wonder whether people moaning about the game being rigged have ever actually watched football before

20 hours ago, enigmatic said:

That's not even particularly unlucky. You lost on penalties after failing to create a good chance against an opponent that's only a little bit weaker than you and presumably focused on defending

I do sometimes wonder whether people moaning about the game being rigged have ever actually watched football before

i never watch football. I spent too much money on FM, so can't afford tv licence.

Edited by zsolt86

Does matter what you say people will stand by SI. There is some think wrong with the game you cant keep having 28 to 30 shot a game between 10 and 15 on target and then AI has 1 highlight and scores in injury time game after game once or twice but not nearly every game.

2 hours ago, CAFCL1 said:

Does matter what you say people will stand by SI. There is some think wrong with the game you cant keep having 28 to 30 shot a game between 10 and 15 on target and then AI has 1 highlight and scores in injury time game after game once or twice but not nearly every game.

From yesterday Greek Superleague

Screenshot_1.png.8649bad9a610591be1ecb19bfa158c7f.png

====

The issue, in my POV; is that game create a lot of high numbers (shots, shots on target, xG etc) even with balanced mentality (or lower). Can be easily create chances as well. 

Edited by fc.cadoni