Starting saves in nations added via the editor - how to generate sufficient players and staff?

kevhamster

Not sure if there's a solution to this, but there have been times I've started a save in smaller nations not included by the game by default, such as the OFC countries.  There always seems to be a very limited pool of players and staff available, even if you tick the various add player boxes, add key staff etc.

Is there a way to ensure enough players are generated so the clubs aren't relying on just greyed out players?

For example, I've tried starting games in Vanuatu and Kiribati (sand pitch for the win lol), and see an extremely limited number of players.

13 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

At game start, definitely load all players of that nationality and based in that nation (just tick all those boxes). Aside from that, there simply aren't more people in the default DB, you'd have to create them 

It would be good if the game would generate the players!  I don't have enough knowledge of the editor myself to know how to make players that would be appropriate for that scenario.  Oh well, I guess it just isn't possible to do without many hours of extra effort.  Thanks for the reply.