The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, alian62 said:

2 weeks before is the 23rd October so that's when it will be . All this fluff about being earlier is nonsense 

Have you ever even played a beta version of FM before? 

If so you'd see last year was 19 days, year before 18 days.

Who do you think you are??? :herman:

This was kinda my thing for the longest time, but a been off here for ages as well as online for the most part. Anyway I'm back, and with regards to the face paint on your manager, I'm really hoping we get to either upload our own, or there's this style in there already

image.jpeg.a4699e1e362d5c336ef233c33fa02c5c.jpeg

I take it we're still sharing Chuck Norris & Greggs jokes, as well gifs??

4 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

This was kinda my thing for the longest time, but a been off here for ages as well as online for the most part. Anyway I'm back, and with regards to the face paint on your manager, I'm really hoping we get to either upload our own, or there's this style in there already

image.gif.e03c2e93fb1c4ca7ff0392bdbedf9a3e.gif

10 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Samuel Jackson - Manager - Only The Poets | LinkedIn

12 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Distinct lack of either this year to be honest.

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

Distinct lack of either this year to be honest.

This upsets me. Gonna have to crack on with it then. Last time I think we got to around 85+ pages before they even considered pressing the button.

@gunner86 @toffee71 Were a couple of the big hitters last time. We've got a long way to go boys.

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

This upsets me. Gonna have to crack on with it then. Last time I think we got to around 85+ pages before they even considered pressing the button.

@gunner86 @toffee71 Were a couple of the big hitters last time. We've got a long way to go boys.

Was 60 odd pages last year. We might not make 50 this...I'm hopeful of an early release.

Miles last tweeted yesterday, yesterday translates to the day before in French, French is widely spoken in Canada. Japan & Canada are scheduled to play each other on the 13th of October, Japan is a new league in FM24, therefore we can expect the beta (pronounced BETA, not beta) to be released sometime after the 13th.

5 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

@KillYourIdols is slacking too

4 minutes ago, mibsweden said:

Beta betta' be out tomorrow. Seriously it will be out on the 12th. I have talked to Fabrizio Romano.

You've pronounced beta wrong, it's okay a lot of people do, it's pronounced beta. You're also not lying, I've just looked at his Twitter:

image.png.c753eaa238e333301a1062e028455e4b.png

Edited by bigmattb28

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

giphy.gif.54501ca7c4e106715223fde185f4e865.gif

This is basically confirmation that the Beta is on the way, Right?

RIGHT?

I take it that it is, it's a post from a SI employee so clearly he's there ready to press the button