The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

19 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

You missed a key calculation.

The fact they've been saying 2-3 weeks before full release this year as opposed to approx 2 weeks. 

If the QOL pt 2 gets droppped today or even tomorrow afternoon (day 25). Oh my. I'm going to be excitable, living on steamdb and full of gifs tomorrow evening.

never heard them saying anything about '2-3 weeks before..' Could you share the source or where you found that information mate?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, omerrath said:

never heard them saying anything about '2-3 weeks before..' Could you share the source or where you found that information mate?

It's on the FM account on twitter. They then retracted it as Miles shouted at them and they went back to approx 2 weeks :hammer:

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Can't work out if my post was removed or I imagined posting it :ackter:

I'll Apologize to the mods, just in case. Soz

FYI we hid them as they have crossed the line.

4 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

I seen the n word, I don't see it anymore

Oh Yeah, That was the one :D

EDIT: I WOULD LIKE TO STATE FOR THE RECORD IT WAS NOT A CERTAIN "N" WORD.

@nunch98 tryna get me killed out here

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

FYI we hid them as they have crossed the line.

Sorry Watch Out GIF by Laff

Edited by KillYourIdols
Not a Massive Racist

2 minutes ago, AI-brahimovic said:

What playtime once again in the first two weeks is gonna look like...

spacer.png

Screenshot_20231011-155721.png

*Fact check* 

The user may or may not have had left the game on while working from home and/or fell asleep with it on the laptop.

Edited by nunch98
Fact check

Just now, gunner86 said:

image.gif.32751e4e35290dd8e3396736c86c3f21.gif

I am just trying to temper expectations and hope. There is no greater pain than each day passing without a beta drop.

People who say the greatest pain in life is a right good wallop to the family jewels, have never waited for the beta release of FM.

2 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

I am just trying to temper expectations and hope. There is no greater pain than each day passing without a beta drop.

People who say the greatest pain in life is a right good wallop to the family jewels, have never waited for the beta release of FM.

11 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

Anyone else get a feeling there is going to be unforeseen circumstances which mean we don’t get a beta release and we just have to wait until the 6th?

image.gif.4285987b246fcf0ebd08d60f502db2d0.gif

Why you so negative bro!

2 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

It’s Today until it’s not Today. If it’s not Today, it’s tomorrow. That’s the mantra we live by here.

Except on weekends.

And Fridays.

2 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Why you so negative bro!

Someone has to play the pantomime villain and I have selflessly opted to perform the role.

But, also, reverse psychology. Miles will be determined to prove me wrong and make me look foolish, so he will release the beta at 5:30pm tomorrow.

image.gif.0835a6851277286916deb42687993c2c.gif