The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

Wait have we had somebody again this year, who has missed the word speculative in the thread title? 

Also I don't know about anyone else but I am here for Chuck Norris.

giphy.gif

spacer.png

Biggest giveaway that it wasn't tonight was WTS doing a F1 stream, he's big enough i believe he'd have a nod if something was happening.

I'd be surprised with a Friday, so I think Monday or Tuesday looks actually quite highly likely, the latter more so. 

25 minutes ago, maxi7 said:

Biggest giveaway that it wasn't tonight was WTS doing a F1 stream, he's big enough i believe he'd have a nod if something was happening.

I'd be surprised with a Friday, so I think Monday or Tuesday looks actually quite highly likely, the latter more so. 

He'd know the same time as the rest of us.  SI basically press the button as soon as they deem the game in a fit state to launch as a beta.

3 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I'm too gutted at the corrupt officials in the Scotland game to make any meaningful contribution to this thread at the moment, so here's a box. 

box seat GIF by SIXINCH® North America

spacer.pngI'll take it

22 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

He'd know the same time as the rest of us.  SI basically press the button as soon as they deem the game in a fit state to launch as a beta. us to have posted enough pages of gifs and memes.

9 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I'm too gutted at the corrupt officials in the Scotland game to make any meaningful contribution to this thread at the moment, so here's a box. 

box seat GIF by SIXINCH® North America

Here's hoping your boys win the next game and secure your place at the Euros!

1 minute ago, Simsimmabrfc85 said:

I think this is the only time every year I am on the forums lol. This same thread. I predicted the 17th but praying for tomorrow! 

If we get the thread to 60 pages overnight then they press the big red button.