The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

Beta day. Confirmed by my contacts at Scotland Yard. 

I've just got a Greggs sausage sandwich, and the guy that served me told me he completed the pentagon challenge in FM20, I said that's great, he said great rhymes with eight, it's now eight forty, which has the letters E & T in them, the guys name was Brian and the sausage has an A in it, taking the B from Brian and 1 of the A's from my sausage sandwich, move them around and you get BETA which all but confirms we're getting the beta today

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've just got a Greggs sausage sandwich, and the guy that served me told me he completed the pentagon challenge in FM20, I said that's great, he said great rhymes with eight, it's now eight forty, which has the letters E & T in them, the guys name was Brian and the sausage has an A in it, taking the B from Brian and 1 of the A's from my sausage sandwich, move them around and you get BETA which all but confirms we're getting the beta today

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

In my 37 years on this planet, I’ve not once seen Kermit’s legs. I don’t feel well now

In the extra year I've spent longer on the planet than you, I too have also never seen Kermits legs, and I don't whether to be happy or concerend

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

In my 37 years on this planet, I’ve not once seen Kermit’s legs. I don’t feel well now

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

In the extra year I've spent longer on the planet than you, I too have also never seen Kermits legs, and I don't whether to be happy or concerend

spacer.png

Never seen Kermits legs 🤝 beta never released on a Friday

Today is the day!!

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've also never seen beta released on a Friday...

The 10 stages of the Hero's Journey in “Back to the Future” (1985) | To say  nothing of the cat