The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kevhamster said:

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, 'Two seconds till.' After you ask, 'Two seconds to what?' he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Yeah, It had a funny moment. Zinny is there now, Disapprovingly

Spoiler

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there

1 minute ago, Kingstontom88 said:

It's not enough pages guys, let's be honest. They're not seeing the real desire. We've got to add another third to the number for them to even consider pressing go...

If we had a post or two each from everyone looking at the thread we'd be well on our way

@Clifton @joeys @DaveMUFC @Chelsea1903 and the rest of yous!!!! 

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

This is all @gunner86fault, he Blue-Balled us for 2-3 weeks, the tease.

Exactly, I got here at page 8 and I'm almost matching him. He's not put in the effort in training. We should set him a target for average posts per day (should be easily reached considering this thread will only be open till 8pm tonight latest)

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

Exactly, I got here at page 8 and I'm almost matching him. He's not put in the effort in training. We should set him a target for average posts per day (should be easily reached considering this thread will only be open till 8pm tonight latest)

I see a lot of double posts though, just on this page. Quality > Quantity

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I see a lot of double posts though, just on this page. Quality > Quantity

I think my performances have been good I don't see how you've come to that conclusion

*Looks disappointed*

3 minutes ago, Chelsea1903 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s noon. Releasing at 1 pm I bet. One more hour.

image.gif.7887c02dbb233644bcfe5d2d13277da8.gif

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

I think my performances have been good I don't see how you've come to that conclusion

*Looks disappointed*

*Waves hands*
I’m sorry if I’ve offended you.

*Looks offended*
I’m not at all happy about you’ve handled this, you haven’t heard the last of this

Just now, gunner86 said:

image.gif.7887c02dbb233644bcfe5d2d13277da8.gif

*Waves hands*
I’m sorry if I’ve offended you.

*Looks offended*
I’m not at all happy about you’ve handled this, you haven’t heard the last of this

*Team meeting* 

We don't think you're being fair with @nunch98. He deserves to play

Just now, zakbrown96 said:

I leave this thread alone for just two days and it’s already at page 36. Some would say people in here needs to walk out the door and smell the fresh air more 😂

spacer.png

1 minute ago, zakbrown96 said:

I leave this thread alone for just two days and it’s already at page 36. Some would say people in here needs to walk out the door and smell the fresh air more 😂

Wait, you can leave the thread?

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Hello Kyle,

What, if anything, can you tell me about your favourite flavour of Doritos?

How about to tell me your favourite flavour, and if I approve I won’t ban you from the thread? 

Will admit seeing people so excited for the game,  just proves what a great job the team at SI have done this year. When the FM25 news came, like others even I thought it would be a little polished game from FM23. But reading the blogs it seems far from it! Can’t wait to play the beta when ever it comes.