The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

I leave this thread alone for just two days and it’s already at page 36. Some would say people in here needs to walk out the door and smell the fresh air more 😂

I'll have you know I view this forum on my phone via a walk, in fresh air!

5 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

How about to tell me your favourite flavour, and if I approve I won’t ban you from the thread? 

I like the flaming hot best. But I’m not averse to the cheese ones with a nacho cheese dip.

Just now, gunner86 said:

I like the flaming hot best. But I’m not averse to the cheese ones with a nacho cheese dip.

I'll link you a queso recipe if you want. So much better than the Doritos dip jar

2 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Will admit seeing people so excited for the game,  just proves what a great job the team at SI have done this year. When the FM25 news came, like others even I thought it would be a little polished game from FM23. But reading the blogs it seems far from it! Can’t wait to play the beta when ever it comes. 

I mean… we’re here every year. The thread alone has its own respected excitement. But hopefully they deliver on a great game this year. I clocked my lowest hours played in 23 in over 10 years 😢

But I haven’t given up on them (yet)!

HERE’S TO 24!! 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝

Just now, kiingallen said:

I mean… we’re here every year. The thread alone has its own respected excitement. But hopefully they deliver on a great game this year. I clocked my lowest hours played in 23 in over 10 years 😢

But I haven’t given up on them (yet)!

HERE’S TO 24!! 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝

I have to say squad planner saved me a lot of paper this year. Was a bit disappointed with the cup draws disappearing for group stage after 2 years. I don't remember any other features last year. But it was my most played FM 

1 minute ago, KillYourIdols said:

Damn it, I'll say it. Cool Original/Ranch is the best and I'm tired of pretending its not. Harder and harder to find in the UK compared to Cheese/Heatwave, and that just wrong.

I used to love cool original. I have grown tired of them

21 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Will admit seeing people so excited for the game,  just proves what a great job the team at SI have done this year. When the FM25 news came, like others even I thought it would be a little polished game from FM23. But reading the blogs it seems far from it! Can’t wait to play the beta when ever it comes. 

FM24 looks like a step up for sure. Can't wait! 

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Had to jump off for work, what have I missed?

We had a handicap match between the mods over Doritos flavours and a potential dispute over ownership of the forums. Not much tbh

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

FM24 looks like a step up for sure. Can't wait! 

And after today* we won’t have to

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Had to jump off for work, what have I missed?

Annual Dorito chat. Care to chip in 

*circa today

2 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

We had a handicap match between the mods over Doritos flavours and a potential dispute over ownership of the forums. Not much tbh

What flavour was voted best? If it's not the chilly ones I'm gonna be very upset......