The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We already know some people are playing the alpha. Probably the embargo will end tomorrow.

They will show the FM 24 videos tomorrow or Tuesday and the Beta will be available around Thursday... Same as it was last year

3 минуты назад, gunner86 сказал:

Thank you for this. I completely forgot again

And I was offline on page 23 when it was possible to post Arshavin in Arsenal kit 

Andrey Arshavin Arsenal GIF - Andrey Arshavin Arsenal Liverpool - Discover  & Share GIFs

Edited by Novem9

17 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

Im from Israel and my country are in war

Im not in my house and my PC not with me :( i want to be in the beta festival!! 

Sorry bro :/ Where can you live now temporarily?

For FM24 I'm buying the fastest i9 processor available which according to the great benchmark thread will _double_ my game speed from my old Intel Q1 2017 processor!!! :) So in beta I'm gonna try load twice as many leagues and stuff. In sympathy also Ukraine and Israeli top divisions :thup:

Just now, Dreambuilder said:

Sorry bro :/ Where can you live now temporarily?

For FM24 I'm buying the fastest i9 processor available which according to the great benchmark thread will _double_ my game speed from my old Intel Q1 2017 processor!!! :) So in beta I'm gonna try load twice as many leagues and stuff. In sympathy also Ukraine and Israeli top divisions :thup:

FM24 is already optimised to be quicker than FM23 also! 

27 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

What did you pick? Do you still have access to flumps? Or flying saucers?

What kind of peasant do you think I am picking my own mix...I get it sent from a shop in Ha Noi a kilo at a time (there aren't any pick n Mix shops near me). It's largely gummies and stuff like that.

Sadly no flying saucers. Flump like marshmallows are available at most good retail stores though, no need to pick n Mix those.

Had some pretty good chocosplosion Marshmallows yesterday actually.

3 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

What kind of peasant do you think I am picking my own mix...I get it sent from a shop in Ha Noi a kilo at a time (there aren't any pick n Mix shops near me). It's largely gummies and stuff like that.

Sadly no flying saucers. Flump like marshmallows are available at most good retail stores though, no need to pick n Mix those.

Had some pretty good chocosplosion Marshmallows yesterday actually.

It must be Hanoi-ing when you run out.

I’ll get my coat

In beta I will try to load atleast these top divisions for my swedish club save. Not sure about Brazil, Argentina and Mexico as those countries never bid on European players. Those countries can be loaded in custom data aswell.

1. Sweden
  2. Finland
  3. Denmark
  4. Norway
  5. Iceland
  6. Netherlands
  7. Belgium
  8. Germany
  9. Japan
  10. Ukraine
  11. Israel
  12. South Korea
  13. Italy
  14. England
  15. Spain
  16. France
  17. Portugal
  18. Kroatia
  19. Serbia
  20. Scotland
  21. USA

6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Don’t tell him that. There’ll not be any Chelsea fans near Wembley any time soon :brock:

Scenes when we 3-0 you next week and steal your dinner plate. Can’t argue about what you said about Wembley though, hopefully we’re back by 2030.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea1903 said:

Scenes when we 3-0 you next week and steal your dinner plate. Can’t argue about what you said about Wembley though, hopefully we’re back by 2030.

Shiniest Dinner Plate in the world

1 minute ago, xkvicd said:

I have inside source in SI. Let's call him MJ. He told me that the beta will be out sometimes in the next 22 days. Please don't quote me. I don't want to get him in any trouble.

Michael Jackson?
Michaeljackson GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

14 minutes ago, Chelsea1903 said:

Please do. Can't stand the arsenal fans in my office