The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lempicka said:

no entiendo

Mọi người trên internet cần được giải thích khoảng 50 lần trước khi họ hiểu

Las personas en Internet necesitan que les expliquen algo unas 50 veces antes de entenderlo.

Les internautes ont besoin d’expliquer quelque chose environ 50 fois avant de comprendre

Menschen im Internet müssen etwas etwa 50 Mal erklären, bevor sie es verstehen

인터넷상의 사람들은 이해하기 전에 50번 정도 설명이 필요합니다.

3 minutes ago, PGHJuice said:

Sort of off topic, but I've been apart of this forum since 2014 and this is the first time I've participated. 

You gents are definitely an alright bunch. Cheers

Yeah, we can be a bit silly. But it's all for

the-greater-good-gif.gif

Pleasure to have you along for the ride

1 hour ago, bigmattb28 said:

Amateur. I was on here during my daily Teams call with my colleagues at 12:00, then when was my turn to share and go over my bit I did it, forgot to stop sharing when I'd done talking and came back on here. The fact that no one spoke for 3/4 minutes whilst I was browsing and googled Chuck Norris gifs didn't alert me either. Only when 1 guy was like so is the beta out yet did I notice the red outline on the screen. Yeah, boss had a thing or 2 to say 

:lol:

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

Nope, you've lost me. 

I think what he's trying to say is, people on the internet need something explained to them approximately 50 times before the internet people understand the normal sensible thing you're trying to explain to them.

Just now, gunner86 said:

I think what he's trying to say is, people on the internet need something explained to them approximately 50 times before the internet people understand the normal sensible thing you're trying to explain to them.

What?

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Could you rephrase that?

2 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

Must be a Tyler / Buffalo thing. Remember Tyler Myers????

Do I ever lol. I've got a thing for giant defenders so I bought that mans sweater and wore it proudly..

Also didn't pan out. I am disappoint. 

Just now, PGHJuice said:

Do I ever lol. I've got a thing for giant defenders so I bought that mans sweater and wore it proudly..

Also didn't pan out. I am disappoint. 

*goes through Buffalo prospects* ..."Casey Mittelstadt?...oh no...."

Just now, Deisler26 said:

Also, if you're really bored and haven't bought FM24 yet, you can do so using my affiliate link.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2024?ref=expcarrot

Promo code CARROT gets you an extra 5% off.

Fanatical do pay me a small commission if the link is used, and you get my eternal gratitude.

15 minutes ago, PGHJuice said:

Sort of off topic, but I've been apart of this forum since 2014 and this is the first time I've participated. 

You gents are definitely an alright bunch. Cheers

We're all in this together. Happy international beta day

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

Are Man City good...lets find out!

If I was doing Youtube (which for gaming related stuff, I'm not really), I'd be more interested doing a "Make myself unsackable and see if I can get Man City relegated" challenge.  That could be fun lol

Just now, kevhamster said:

If I was doing Youtube (which for gaming related stuff, I'm not really), I'd be more interested doing a "Make myself unsackable and see if I can get Man City relegated" challenge.  That could be fun lol

The in game editor would be strong on that one