The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lempicka said:

Is he a big cheese?

Big Cheese - Airplane.flv on Make a GIF

Nic Madden might be related to John Madden of NFL fame. NFL is a style of football popularized in America, America is in the game as a fully licensed league, therefore the beta is due today.

Just now, thomas_e said:

«Thank you for providing med with a free game, here is some praise on social media in return»

IDK if he got it for free but last year Zealand I think said he got alpha to play and still had to buy his own fm

Have anyone thought any more on the Margherita conundrum? Surely there must be a sign there.

The closest pizza place to the SI office is the Slice Club (there are closer ones but they were closed on Tuesday). Margherita is the second item on Slice Clubs menu behind the Cheesy Garlic Bread). All their pizzas are 18". 

2 = Beta in greek.

18" = 18th of October.

Beta today is confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Karnack said:

Have anyone thought any more on the Margherita conundrum? Surely there must be a sign there.

The closest pizza place to the SI office is the Slice Club (there are closer ones but they were closed on Tuesday). Margherita is the second item on Slice Clubs menu behind the Cheesy Garlic Bread). All their pizzas are 18". 

2 = Beta in greek.

18" = 18th of October.

Beta today is confirmed.

This is exactly the kind of logical thinking I can get on board with

I caved I'm a hypocrite and watched Lollujos video. Yes he used Man City, and yes they are good.

Also said he was limited to 15 mins of footage he could show us.

Set piece editor looks very good. ME also looks good but I can already see the annual "where's the central play" guys melting down into a puddle at it.

6 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

IDK if he got it for free but last year Zealand I think said he got alpha to play and still had to buy his own fm

I hope they do have to pay like everyone else. Why shouldn't they

24 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

I get that the beta is out when its out, but why do we have to wait a day (probably) because content creators are uploading videos? So we can spend the next 24 hours watching videos to see if Man City is a good team on FM24? Just release it if its ready, i dont care what content creators think of the game, and I think i speak for 99% of the hardcore FM base. 

It's actually kind of the other way round, they know the BETA is close, so they greenlight the content

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

I hope they do have to pay like everyone else. Why shouldn't they

Who cares. I think Miles said 5 million sales and another 15 million pirates copies out. If they give out 10 games it hardly makes any difference 

I now realise this may have been sarcastic. I haven't had nicotine in a while I may have taken that a bit thick. 

Edited by nunch98

Just now, nunch98 said:

Who cares. I think Miles said 5 million sales and another 15 million pirates copies out. If they give out 10 games it hardly makes any difference 

On that train of thought why not give all of us a free copy then? Why should someone that plays the game and records it get a free copy

10 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

«Thank you for providing med with a free game, here is some praise on social media in return»

OK, time to make something clear.  Anyone given access to the Alpha still needs to buy the full game if they want the full release build. 

Just to prevent some misinformation being spread.

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

OK, time to make something clear.  Anyone given access to the Alpha still needs to buy the full game if they want the full release build. 

Just to prevent some misinformation being spread.

That's actually pretty uncommon, no?