The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Let me try a better question, would you rather constantly have to wear the same pair of shoes, 24/7/365 for the rest of your life, or never wear shoes again?

Never wear shoes again is easy for me. I’m a charter yacht captain in ibiza, I already dont wear shoes for 180 days of the year. 

15 minutes ago, Emozil said:

Is there a way you can block youtube channels on youtube?! Please tell me. I'm sick of the dumb thumbnails 😂

There's an option called don't recommend channel.

I have every reactionary movie reviewer on it three times at this point because it will often "forget" you have told it to never recommend you them

On a PC press the three dots next to the thumbnail it's in there.

On a phone I dunno.

On TV hold the button on the thumbnail and it comes up with another option to not be recommended just that video.

11 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Let me try a better question, would you rather constantly have to wear the same pair of shoes, 24/7/365 for the rest of your life, or never wear shoes again?

do they stay looking new for all time or do they wear and tear??

3 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

If it beta doesnt come out today, it will defo come out another day. I really believe that

2 minutes ago, Dadecane said:

Can confirm per my source

Just contacted my insiders. They 100% confirm this info.

Just now, limey150781 said:

Well the ME looks pretty good if the YouTube videos are anything to go by. Roll on Thursday! 

Yeah, by thursday you'll have had a whole day to settle in and get used to it after it releases today.

Just now, Kingstontom88 said:

Always feel for the mods on Beta release day - they must feel like teachers managing toddlers on a school trip once the green light is given

To be fair, a lot of us have acted like toddlers before the green light