The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

i think same as "start with fake names" is an option they could add "start with fake kits" and they generate new ones each year. fifa have no problem letting players play in opposition kits on ultimate team

I live in hope then because it's the one thing that does genuinely drive me batty. Especially if a club has a particularly hideous kit one season like we have this...I'm stuck with it forever more.

18 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I don't use any of them and never have. Love playing Zebre and Man UFC!

My one and biggest wish for future FMs would be new kits generated every year.

Drives me mad having the same ones 30 years in the future.

Kitbasher is your friend. 

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

I live in hope then because it's the one thing that does genuinely drive me batty. Especially if a club has a particularly hideous kit one season like we have this...I'm stuck with it forever more.

You can use third party editors to edit and create your own kits in play

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Kitbasher is your friend. 

2 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

You can use third party editors to edit and create your own kits in play

Yeah have used it in prior years but gets tedious having to create new kits for every club every season.

Spent more time making kits than playing.

Although it is brilliant with the kits it creates.

I want an in game editor or option I could run.

Edited by kiwityke1983

3 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

we've not been able to post players for the last 48 pages. guess it's time to start sharing other facts about the numbers.

image.png.6e12d702aefcd1cea618f76ce8b12101.png

whats your bowling one game record? mines 296.

4 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The fouls don't count in the break. 

Free ball, black, 15 reds, 15 blacks and all the colours - 155. 

My record snooker break is 16, if that helps? 😂

Just now, andu1 said:

It will be tomorrow. Its the best day. Just before the weekend

wouldn't be too shocked if it will end up being monday now with all the leaks and comms teams using 3-2 weeks

54 minutes ago, DanBeats90 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster so here goes:

This thread hasn’t been as fun to follow this year - too many trolls with a genuine nastiness to their comments.

I don’t watch YouTubers but will watch their alpha videos because for me it adds to the excitement. They’ve earned the privilege of alpha access through years of slogging away and establishing a solid viewership. Hats off to them. The personal comments are no more than petty jealousy.

Pineapple on pizza is delicious. End of debate. And I’m not a fan of Greggs.

Chuck Norris doesn’t mind the gap. The gaps minds Chuck Norris.

The beta is definitely coming Thursday.

Pineapple on pizza is the best tbh

Just now, nunch98 said:

wouldn't be too shocked if it will end up being monday now with all the leaks and comms teams using 3-2 weeks

They are doing the same pr stuff they did last year. Its following the same scenario which ended with the Beta on Thursday

Just now, andu1 said:

They are doing the same pr stuff they did last year. Its following the same scenario which ended with the Beta on Thursday

i know but the narrative was always "it's ready when it's ready" now that the mask is slipping they may want to try and hold it up

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

I hope for everyone who isn't me it's tomorrow but now it's not today I hope it's Monday otherwise I'll hate working Friday to Sunday knowing the games waiting at home and I can't play.

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I've gotten a big break before never a perfect 147 but we used to play everyday.

There's not even a place to play snooker in our town any more, so we only get an outing every 2-3 weeks. 👎

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

i know but the narrative was always "it's ready when it's ready" now that the mask is slipping they may want to try and hold it up

Always going to be the 19th, we just get a bit carried away in this thread (every year).

Just now, Gersdude123 said:

Where did use find the best Deals for FM24 still to pre order it

there's a decent deal here from a guy who's using an affiliate link to get funds for a new laptop. i forgot his name but i'm sure someone else remembers and can link it. i think the discount code was "ORANGES" or some food item

I've just realised that we're like those people that get convinced that the rapture is coming. We sell our possessions and wait for glorious ascension, only for nothing to happen: so we dust ourselves off, look around sheepishly, and move the date back a little bit.

Just now, coady said:

There's not even a place to play snooker in our town any more, so we only get an outing every 2-3 weeks. 👎

I haven't played in at least 25 years.

Used to go to the place near school. Skip out at lunchtime, run to pockets an hour on the tables and back just before the bell went for the first afternoon class.

Sausage roll a packet of crisps and a coke for lunch.

Then after that the pub next to my house had two tables upstairs. We'd go have a few pints and play once or twice a week.

Not even seen a snooker table in Vietnam never mind played. They play billiards here it's not even pool.