The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

The forums also gone into Spanish for me, this is exciting

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952qnfzlk270zsxy3k5pi6

2 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

A tag really means nothing. Can be a check in, can be some cleaning up, can be a final build, so it doesn't say anything.

Exactly...

I don't know what it is but as soon as they start announcing features for the next year's FM I lose all motivation to play the current years so between September and beta release all I do is refresh this thread and twitter waiting for it to be released. 

So do what needs tk be done press that big red button and make me happy don't deprive me of FM any longer! 

3 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I don't know what it is but as soon as they start announcing features for the next year's FM I lose all motivation to play the current years so between September and beta release all I do is refresh this thread and twitter waiting for it to be released. 

So do what needs tk be done press that big red button and make me happy don't deprive me of FM any longer! 

Instead of refreshing, you could help us get to page 60 faster, which would mean that BETA comes faster as well!