The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the steamdb page for FM24 and I don't know if I should be worried where it says "exclude from family sharing = yes". I usually play the game with my brothers and they way we do it is I will buy the game and through family sharing we can all play at different times. I don't know if this means that they are not going to allow that this year or if it's just there because the game is not released yet so alpha tester won't be able to exploit that to share the game with other people. I've gone to the same page for FM23 and it's not there

steamdbFM24.thumb.png.a9300dd434fdcf167ef437cca0844b98.png

Chuck Norris appeared in the 'Street Fighter II' video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this “glitch,” Chuck Norris replied, “That's no glitch.”

Just now, Alekos said:

How do you expect beta release today when they say 2 weeks earlier than release??

Because they say around 2 weeks, most commonly it's 19 days before release. In fct, it's only been exactly 2 weeks once

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Chuck Norris appeared in the 'Street Fighter II' video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this “glitch,” Chuck Norris replied, “That's no glitch.”

Beta confirmed 

Just now, Dbjors said:

Youtubers will share videos of the alpha game before nothing happen. Beta release next monday. You can sit her everyday talking about beta coming today bla bla. You will have 250 pages before something is out. 

I don't think you understand the point of this thread

1 minute ago, Dbjors said:

Youtubers will share videos of the alpha game before nothing happen. Beta release next monday. You can sit her everyday talking about beta coming today bla bla. You will have 250 pages before something is out. 

Do we have to explain what the word speculative means again? 

1 minute ago, JamieTC13 said:

I think where it's the last Football manager of its kind i think they should give us 3 weeks of Beta testing, so today would be a reel treat LOL

They hinted it, probably why we have so many people here so early

Screenshot_20231012-181213.png

After they collectively slated FM23, I forsee this not being the case.

Beta is releasing in 7 minutes, don’t worry.

2 minutes ago, Dbjors said:

Only once has it been exactly 14 days not a chance it's that late.

2 minutes ago, Dbjors said:

Nope, they don't need to do YT videos first, just because it's been done in the past, doesn't mean it's the same every year.

But thanks, we will just sit here and wait, same as we do every year.

Just now, gunner86 said:

Nope, they don't need to do YT videos first, just because it's been done in the past, doesn't mean it's the same every year.

But thanks, we will just sit here and wait, same as we do every year.

And will continue to do every year

8 minutes ago, Dbjors said:

I will be sitting here everyday talking about beta. Even when the thread closes, I'll make plans for the next beta speculation thread.

Thats-what-i-do GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY