FM24 Set piece creator.

So trying to setup  corners, the game keeps putting one of my best arial threats as a "creator"  Lurk outside of the box and one of my most creative players who has poor arial ability in the box, no matter how i move the tabs in the corresponding section, "out of the box - creators" section and "in the box - box threats I cannot get the players where i want them.

Any ideas or suggestions as this makes no sense to me as its not logical to have a very creative player who cannot head the ball very well as a box threat and the good header of the ball but low creativity on the edge of the area.

Change their order in each section, put him at the top of arial threats and the bottom of everything else

Keep playing with it, that’s what I’ve done. It’s still not perfect for me but I’m getting there. Only took 2 days solid to get to where I am now :lol:

Edited by Mst82

• SI Staff

You'll need to look at your rankings to work it out. 

Assuming you haven't changed the RHS 'priority list', aerial threats is the top priority ranking and gets picked first.

If there's a player who you think should be picked there, that isn't, it's because they're not high enough in the rankings.

For clarity, Jack is talking about this part.

image.png.aa4051d0ecce65785e3447b69ee43bf9.png

If you have changed it so creators are higher than areal threats, then what you explain can happen. If you know you want the player to never be a creator, then jsut put them on the bottom of the list there. Then they will never be prioritized for it.

If you set up the team you want and then click the "preview", you can see where everyone goes:

image.png.c1c0185fb3350565ca82c18fe005fd72.png

I've found that very helpful to make sure the players go where I want.