Too many bugs.

26 minutes ago, Tom1987 said:

I've never encountered so many bugs in FM, should we be worried?

No- the overall impression from the feedback so far has been positive and better than previous editions, so there is no need for concern IMO.  It is a Beta, so there will always be a number of issues and some of these will continue, but it appears that there are no major issues at this stage of the cycle.

10 hours ago, Tom1987 said:

I've never encountered so many bugs in FM, should we be worried?

I've never encountered a beta with so few bugs and issues, tbh. And this is what the beta is for, reporting bugs and giving early feedback on what you like and dislike. Of course, our benefit is that we get to play early, but the risk is that it's buggy.

13 minutes ago, XaW said:

I've never encountered a beta with so few bugs and issues, tbh. And this is what the beta is for, reporting bugs and giving early feedback on what you like and dislike. Of course, our benefit is that we get to play early, but the risk is that it's buggy.

Very much this. Maybe it would make a difference psychologically id SI didn't pretend it's not a beta and insist on the "early access" spin.

5 hours ago, SergeiG said:

Yes, not because the game is buggy but because everything SI promised to fix(like the rubbish AI in the transfer market), they didnt.

Yeh I think the match engine is more bug free than previous versions, however still serious issues off the pitch with AI and player interactions 

Idk what game some people are playing. Mine is running beautiful, no bugs, amazing experience so far. In even shocked that the “player interaction” madness seems non existent for me. Maybe im just a very likeable guy 😋 but not one of my players has bitched about much yet, and im in season 2 (60hrs) into my save. 

20 minutes ago, Dadecane said:

Idk what game some people are playing. Mine is running beautiful, no bugs, amazing experience so far. In even shocked that the “player interaction” madness seems non existent for me. Maybe im just a very likeable guy 😋 but not one of my players has bitched about much yet, and im in season 2 (60hrs) into my save. 

I don't see any bugs either. I think some people are calling "bugs" stuff they don't like, which isn't the same thing. Like you, I'm not experiencing terrible player interactions (just regular frustrating stuff), but I'm seeing enough evidence from posters here that it and AI squad building are still seriously off-kilter and need tweaking for the full version.

The only bug I've encountered, but is unfortunately common, is the game will randomly crash to desktop during matches or during process. Sometimes it generates a crash dump, sometimes it doesn't, but I've reported it and awaiting response. 

Other than that, the beta really does feel pretty polished. 

3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I don't see any bugs either. I think some people are calling "bugs" stuff they don't like, which isn't the same thing. Like you, I'm not experiencing terrible player interactions (just regular frustrating stuff), but I'm seeing enough evidence from posters here that it and AI squad building are still seriously off-kilter and need tweaking for the full version.

I've only had one weird interaction where one of my players didn't like the role they were playing despite it being what they asked for. Feel like people forget this is a management simulator. As a manager you have to deal with your direct reports constantly and some complain a lot.

I've not gone far enough in a save to see AI squad building issues. Rotation could maybe use a boost though.