Position get_properties

TCSSkin

13 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Where else has this been used in the game? I.e where did you extract from?

FME bruteforced a ton last year, i'll see if i still have them laying about.

13 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Did I read that, if a player is a defender and a midfielder, for example - it doesn’t quite work?

You are correct, I had a cool system called archetypes that outlined a player roughly based on position but yeah it broke

image.png.00c3591c50f28d1f6b4247c55d4c6a8d.png image.png.03d77cf43cdf6a1f1fe635cdf40fe012.png

This is a pretty powerful find, I must say! Just playing around with it to see what it can do. For example, on the 'home panel' I can show something different if a player is injured or not. I can, obviously, still see attributes elsewhere but the idea of a performance tab means that, well, he's injured and can't perform!

a42ba7307480ccce80d89325bcee30fc.png

a6d6cec17f098728e8c094a576fbe809.png

EDIT: Likewise with club captain:

579450c55b8edb28d27705b4c8c181a4.png

2ae6c6c671a34b9c2020aea4149ff900.png

Edited by _Ben_

1 hour ago, TCSSkin said:

converter them into a fancy spreadsheet, will share tonight (if i remember)

Have you solved any more of them? I've got a couple that I've been using as you can see above but really want to dig into some more depth with them to create some more nuances inside the skin.

Just now, _Ben_ said:

Have you solved any more of them? I've got a couple that I've been using as you can see above but really want to dig into some more depth with them to create some more nuances inside the skin.

Nah, been sitting on the list since the start of last year and haven't investigated whatsoever

On 03/11/2023 at 14:42, johnwalker said:

What else is on the list out of interest?

I will let @TCSSkin post the full things but the ones I've been using:

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pemp" set_property="Shwn" /> - This is to differentiate between an employed and a non-employed player

<record id="object_property" get_property="PHcr" set_property="Shwn" /> - This is to differentiate between a human-controlled player and a non-human-controlled player

<record id="object_property" get_property="Piin" set_property="Shwn" /> - This differentiates between a player who is injured and one who is not

<record id="object_property" get_property="PisC" set_property="Shwn" /> - This differentiates between the club captain and not 

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcsl" set_property="Shwn" /> - This differentiates between those currently on your shortlist and those not

---

There are some that I use for top rated player, top goalscorer etc but those are the best ones I've found that mean I can show or hide entire areas of the skin. I'm still looking for things like 'on loan' too but, maybe, TCS has found some of the answers from his long list!

Edited by _Ben_