FM 2024 DEMO?

33 minutes ago, Chad Beaulieu said:

Demo is no longer working.

Downloaded yesterday, played for a little bit. 

I tried to launch it today and it says "no license" 

Went to Steam to try and redownload the Demo and it is no longer there?

Anyone else have this same issue?

Yep - me too.

I uninstalled :(

now Demo is not showing in Steam. I tried downloading it from Windows store....it does not work either...got the message, "An error occurred while installing Football Manager 2024 Demo: "no licenses"

Edited by Chad Beaulieu

1 hour ago, jyny said:

There is a demo for the game available on the Microsoft store if you're using a Windows PC/Laptop.

I tried it and got an error after downloading it.

I dont know what that error means.

Anyone know what it means?

error.jpg

Edited by Chad Beaulieu

The reply I got from Steam was:

Hi there. 

Upon checking, I can see that the Demo for this game is no longer available on Steam. 

As much as I would like to help you, this title was not developed by Valve, we here at Steam Support do not have the tools or insight to effectively troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing.

2 hours ago, Mojby said:

The reply I got from Steam was:

Hi there. 

Upon checking, I can see that the Demo for this game is no longer available on Steam. 

As much as I would like to help you, this title was not developed by Valve, we here at Steam Support do not have the tools or insight to effectively troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing.

Yes mate, it’s not on Steam’s side but SI to solve this. 

Hey everyone,

I found a short-term solution to this problem since the demo is still unavailable on Steam. If you download the demo from the Epic Games website, it works, as I have been playing the demo since yesterday, after downloading it from the Epic Games website. It also saved the progress I had made from the demo I had downloaded from Steam. I hope this helps for now!

for those that downloaded fm24 via steam at the weekend ,but now cant load the game or find it to reload this is the reason i was given .

Football Manager 2024 Demo was available through one of our Free Weekend promotions. It looks like you participated in this promotion.

Free Weekends allow Steam users to try a game for free for the entire weekend.

Once the Free Weekend promotion expires, you'll need to purchase the game if you wish to continue playing it.

Steam Support
John