Duplication of Sell on Clauses, Conditional Fees and Installments

This game is almost unplayable due to the number of duplication of sell on causes, conditional fees and installments.

I am only half way through the Premier League teams and so the following players have duplication of their transfers fees,.

Marcus Tavernier

Bruno Guimarares (an extra 15 million+)

Joao Palhinha

Jarrad Brathwaite

Michael Olise

David Raya

Frank Onyeka

Jarrod Bowen

I mention that I am only half way through the English Premier League but its across other leagues as well and I wont be surprised if its across the whole game. 

Please someone tell me this has been highlighted elsewhere?

At this point I am close to requested a refunded as the game database is blatantly unfinished. 

Edited by Kilmarnock
More info.

9 minutes ago, Kilmarnock said:

This game is almost unplayable due to the number of duplication of sell on causes, conditional fees and installments.

I am only half way through the Premier League teams and so the following players have duplication of their transfers fees,.

Marcus Tavernier

Bruno Guimarares (an extra 15 million+)

Joao Palhinha

Jarrad Brathwaite

Michael Olise

David Raya

Frank Onyeka

Jarrod Bowen

I mention that I am only half way through the English Premier League but its across other leagues as well and I wont be surprised if its across the whole game. 

Please someone tell me this has been highlighted elsewhere?

At this point I am close to requested a refunded as the game database is blatantly unfinished. 

its a few minor issues, certainly doesn't make the game unplayable, clubs are both gaining and losing through this. Suspect its already being dealt with, but if you want to make sure post it in the bug forum not here

1 minute ago, jim owen said:

its a few minor issues, certainly doesn't make the game unplayable, clubs are both gaining and losing through this. Suspect its already being dealt with, but if you want to make sure post it in the bug forum not here

Its certainly not a few minor issues. This coupled with number of blanks left in players height and preferred foot right across the database (information which is easy to find) is appalling. 

7 hours ago, Kilmarnock said:

Its certainly not a few minor issues. This coupled with number of blanks left in players height and preferred foot right across the database (information which is easy to find) is appalling. 

Please post any errors in here:

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/